CHAPTER 1

DETECTIVE KIM.

Municipal  head : yeah my people comon dump this last bin and let's pack up for today, and get back to our homes.
People : yes sir!!.. 
The big garbage truck went away, throwing the dust as a crow from somewhere sat on it .

There was a face seen in the dust . The crow tried to beat its peak on that face but was suddenly caught by him and was thrown by the river side… It was an open area near the lake side. The man wasn't acting normal. Instead he acted like a zombie. He had many scars on his whole body but didn't look dreadful. Instead he looked like a normal human who had been forcefully turned into a zombie. He was in a black suit which had become dirty because of him being in dust, he then looked at himself in a piece of glass which had fallen far from the dust. He himself was shocked seeing himself in such dirty form. He came to know that he was no longer human but had turned into a zombie .

He decided that he won't harm anyone and went on the cliff of the mountain to give up on his life he jumped from the top of the cliff and fell on the ground he spat out blood from his mouth, he had fell on big stones but again got up he saw that he didn't die he again went up of the cliff and jumped wanting to finish himself totally. He again fell on the same spot but this time he didn't spat out blood and got up again standing on his legs ,  instead he came to know that he won't die like this he felt no pain in his body either.  He walked slowly a saw a big metal rod he pierced it in his stomach harshly and saw that it came from another side with some drops of blood yet he couldn't die he was done with dying now he removed it and threw the metal rod far away from him, now he knew that no matter how much he harms himself he cannot die. He felt hungry now and roamed around the nearby jungle in search of food he wanted to survive now instead of dying.

He couldn't speak anything properly, so he decided to be like a jungles people , After finding everywhere he came across a tree and saw eggs inside the nest he planned to eat them and picked nearby stone he aimed at the nest and threw the stone but he noticed stone just flew little bit up and fell down on the ground since he was zombie he had no fast activity in him his power had totally drained he tried again but it was no use the stone didn't go much up , as he fell on the ground next moment. 

The next day… 

The zombie got up to see himself still alive but noticed blood on his hands , mouth and clothes. He turned to see that he had killed a deer and eaten him when he had a blackout yesterday. He didn't wanted to turn into this form and decided to clean himself while finding the lake he saw some rag he made up clothes for himself in it then went towards the lake and took a clean bath washing himself up cleanly , he tried to erase those scars but couldn't , at last he gave up and decides to come out of lake he wore that rag and was again hungry he decided to hunt for hen or sheep. He roamed the whole day in the forest but couldn't find any. He ran everywhere being hungry but couldn't find anything and finally he fell on the floor being unconscious.  

The next day..

The zombie got up in the morning to see that again he had killed a pigeon. And he had blood on his hands and mouth he ran to the lake washing himself. He promised to himself that he won't kill any pigeons or deer now. He sat under the tree the whole day. It was night now he started to feel hungry and couldn't help himself today. The whole day he drank only water. Since he didn't yet become unconscious today he heard some noises and saw that there was a man sitting near someone's grave and praying for him 🙏🏻.  
Man : I saw that someone was eying at me. I thought that it was some animal so I threw meat which I had brought on my dad's death one year anniversary today. I threw the skinless full chicken near the animal and again started to pray. 
Zombie 🧟‍♂️ : I saw chicken and couldn't control myself and started to eat it in un-mannered way .

I was eating when I again heard noises, I went near to see a man killing the person who gave me meat and threw that human from top of the cliff,And ran away from there.  I went down the cliff and saw that man down on stones and went near him as I shook him up but he opened his eyes suddenly , I was shocked as my feet automatically went back .
I tried to speak with him but couldn't, he saw me and was shocked he was continuously calling me as kim namjoon and put one of his  hand pockets handing over a bunch of keys to me he tried saying something but passed away. Why did he call me Kim Namjoon ? Who is Kim namjoon? , who is he? , and who am I ? Why am I here?, why who will give me all my answers who?.