~23~

⚠️Warning⚠️
•just be prepared for anything :) (nothing sexual)
•gore (caution this might make people feel a bit sick)

•No Ones POV:•
"Don? How did you- how- wha- what's wrong?" You asked. "Look I knoooow we don't talk much, and don't know each other much but you need to trust me when I say this!" Don shouted grabbing your shoulders and shaking you harshly.
"WhAtS tHe MaTtEr?!" You asked, your voice going up and down from the shaking.
"I don't know how to say this but... your boyfriend... he's a- he's a murderer." Don explained. Your eyes widened, I mean, even if it was true you kinda numbed to it already. You'll still love him... even if he kills people for no reason. But right now, no proof.
"W-what! You don't have proof!" You shouted, shoving him off of you. He then pulled out his phone and turned the video on, you heard all of YB's words.
'This son of a bitch... YB.. HOW DARE YOU!' You thought.

"W-we need to go to the police now!" Don shouted. You nodded, "let me tell the kitchen I'll be gone for a few." You said and left.

-•Don's POV:•-
I may act. Hard- sometimes childish on the outside but on the inside I feel pity for Y/N. Her own boyfriend is a murderer. God knows who he killed.. and Lucy.. Lucy...

Y/N came out but with a bag, "what's the bag for?" I asked. "Hm? Oh, it just has my phone and purse in it, don't want anything to get nicked. Anyway c'mon." Y/N said rather calmly. Which was suspicious- (sussy baka) we both walked on the sidewalk.
"Hey you okay?" I asked, she hummed, "I may not look it but I'm terrified." Y/N said, my nerves calmed down, she was quite the introvert no doubt without that.
She slowly paced slower and slower, "Y/N? Your slowing down what's wrong?" I asked, turning around, "we need to get there as soon as possible!" I said.
"I-I'm Sorry, it's just- carry on walking." She looked so upset... as if tears were reaching her eyes, I can't blame her, I turned around and carried on walking, I can hear her footsteps behind me so I knew she was still following.
"We should take this way, it's quicker." Y/N said, I looked and saw it was quite a dark alleyway, but it did have a shortcut to the police station. So I agreed and we both began to walk in the pitch of darkness.

"Gah!" I yelped, pain came from my back, tears immediately threatening to fall, god this was the sort of pain that can kill. I turned my head and saw Y/N smirking, she stabbed a fucking butchers knife in my back, "you know I'm quite the back stabber..." she paused and pulled that knife out, "quite literally~" she laughed, and kicked me to the ground, blood poured out from my back as I gasped, I grasped onto the wall only to fell the knife slice through my stomach, "AHH!" I screamed and fell, I could feel a puddle of blood surround my helpless body, "w-why.." I choked, feeling blood escape my lips. She laughed, "you disrespected my boyfriend and try to get him arrested... boy, that's my job." She said, she then kicked me, forcing my to lay on my back, she pulled out the extra knifes and cut them through my hands, keeping my hands in place as the knifes were dig into the ground also. I screamed but it turned out muffled since she put a hand over my mouth. "No one can save you~" you laughed, she then put tape over my mouth and a mask. I couldn't see anything. All I saw was the darkness and pain. I want to die, I want this to be over with. I want this to end..
I muffled a scream again as I felt her tear my stomach and began pulling at my organs, blood puddled in my mouth since the tape and mask prevented it from getting it out. I felt her rip out my liver, I tried to break myself free, I cried as she pulled out a liver after digging, I felt so sick, I began to choke on the blood in my mouth, I then finally felt her grab my large intestine and yank it out like rope. I breathed in my blood and struggled to keep my life on the line. My body fell limp... as the world turned black.

Y/N... isn't who she turns out to be...

(775 words)