Everlasting Love.

"Rhydian Dy Imperio! I told you! Don't fall in love with that ugly girl! Mary is better for you, I even arranged a marriage for you and her next week so you won't have to fall in love with that Ara anymore," Rhydian's mother exposed her whole secret as she was told by Rhydian's cousin that she caught his son sending flowers to his undisclosed lover, Sarah also known as Ara. Rhydian now has to marry that Satan who is always jealous and talking bad about him but was still loving him. It was a love-hate relationship. On the other hand, Rhydian is loving the tenderness of a hard-working woman who knows how to keeps someone's heart with care. Sarah was told by Rhydian about the news but she knows from her heart that she loves Rhydian sincerely. Regardless, she has to accept that her one and only lover is marrying someone she hates.

In fact, everyone in the town knows about the relationship between Ara and Rhydian but decided not to tell the boy's mother about it as the citizens do not want to destroy what is theirs. The endearment between those two lovebirds is extraordinary than any type of love. It is too strong to be broken. 5 days before the wedding between Mary and Rhydian was held, invitation cards were sent by Rhydian's cousin to inform citizens in the town about the wedding. Everyone felt really sicken by the mother and cousin's idea.

They all knew, including Rhydian's mother, that Mary was a whore who goes to strip clubs every Friday to Sundays and kiss any dude that comes her way. Everyone was reluctant to attend the wedding as they did not want to see Rhydian marry that whore. Even Rhydian feels like killing himself because he had to marry her. He just wishes that his mother will finally come back to her senses that Mary is no suitable for a loyal man like him. Rhydian's attitude is very similar to that of Ara's. On the day of the wedding, the couple did their vows and was announced husband and wife. "I will present to you, husband and wife," the priest announced. The whole time, Rhydian was scanning the hall to search if Ara was there, but to no avail. Just as Rhydian was about to kiss Mary, 10 loud gunshots were heard outside of the wedding hall.