Chapter 1: The Meeting

The first thing Jafar noticed when he woke up was the breeze in his hair. He blinked a few times before sitting up. He stood up and looked at his surroundings. He appeared to be in a woodland area. The trees were creepy looking and fog swirled around them. The sky was gray and it looked like it was going to rain. Jafar removed his turban and ran a hand through his curly black hair. He should move on and find someone who can tell him where he was. He picked up his snake staff and began walking through the forest. He heard rustling coming from the bushes.

"Another new face, how exciting. So tell me, what have you done?" a voice with a British accent said.

Jafar gasped in fright and turned in different directions, trying to find the speaker. Suddenly, a whoosh of air was heard and the sorcerer found himself pinned to the ground. "Get off me!" he cried. "Get off!"

"Calm down, man, I'm not going to hurt you," the voice said. Jafar looked up at the speaker and was shocked. The animal didn't look anything like a tiger should. He had chestnut brown fur, a scrawlgly black mane, and green eyes. He also had a scar over his right eye.

"I apologize for scaring you like that," he said. "I am what is known as a lion. Lions and tigers are from the same family of cats. "

Jafar looked at him in surprise.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Scar," the lion said.

"My name is Jafar," Jafar replied.

The two looked around the forest. "Where are we? I remember battling with Aladdin and I woke up here," said Jafar.

"I remember being attacked by my hyena henchmen before I woke up here," replied Scar.

"What did you do?"

"I wanted to be king after my brother but I was second in line. I plotted with the hyenas to take the throne and I killed my own brother. I ruled the Pridelands until my nephew, Simba, returned. He defeated me and took the throne and I was attacked by the hyenas. What about you?"

"I was grand vizier to the sultan of Agrabah. I was in love with the sultan's daughter's. Her name is Jasmine. I wanted to rule the kingdom with her as my sultanna. I searched for magical items to help and found out about the Cave of Wonders. I recruited a street boy named Aladdin to steal the lamp but he got away with it. One day, Prince Ali showed up but I knew the truth: he was the street boy, Aladdin. I stole the lamp and told Genie to make me the most powerful sorcerer in the world. I took over Agrabah and tried to make Jasmine my queen, but Aladdin returned and imprisoned me in the lamp. I escaped and returned to take my revenge on Agrabah but my parrot Iago turned on me and destroyed me and I woke up here."

By the time he was done talking, Scar was shocked. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Jafar," he said. "Let's go find someone who can tell us who we are."

With that, the two set off on their adventure.