8. | 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

get crazy, go wild ! !

HES HERE <3

___________________

   "Is it too big?"

  You scrunch up your face ever so slightly, and shake your head. "Nah, I don't think so."

"Do I look okay?" Onceler asks. "Y'think I went just a little too much?"

"Stop moving," you urge him, delicately holding onto the fabric of his coat.

He looks down at you and frowns.
  "I mean, really, am I that bad? I'm not, right?" 

"Ow- - Once! Damnit," you pull your hand back, biting into your bottom lip. A sharp strike of pain travels into your nerve endings in a quick pinch of a second. A red dot forms at the tip of your finger from the sewing needle you were handling. It actually hurt allot more than one would think.
You wanted to fix up one last part of Onceler's green, suit jacket pocket, before his commercial screening. It was in ten minuets, and you were there to make sure he looked perfect. Not that he didn't already, any time of the day.

"Are you okay?" Onceler asks, grabbing for your hand. You look up at him as he carefully inspects the suspected finger with his own gloved hands. He wrapped his fingers around your bloody one and frowned.

"I'm fine. I told you to stop moving." You pout up at him. His eyes are focused on the finger still, not your face, but you somehow found that to be annoying.

His hand was cupped around your knuckles, holding it tight. "Sorry! I-I know, I just don't know how to feel right now," he sighs, letting go of your finger, dropping your hand from his, and turning away.
You blink up at him, completely forgetting about the ache in your nerves. You set the needle down on the nearby table and look him over.

If you didn't want to kiss him before, holy shit did you want to now. You'd tackle him if he allowed you to.

  Onceler was dressed in a lengthy, perfectly tailored, green coat. Black dress pants, and extensive green gloves. There was a hat laying around somewhere, but you wanted to fix up his hair first.

Point being; he looked hot. And that was an understatement.

"Hey," you smile, leaning forward to take his hand. It directed him to turn towards the mirror again. You managed to push him into one of the lounge chairs in front of the mirror, and then stood behind him. "Umm," He furrowed a confused brow down at you through an awkward chuckle.
With gentle motions, your hands trailed up his arms, parking them on his shoulders. His body stiffened under your fingers.

  In the mirror, his face was paused; slightly surprised, and maybe a little nervous.
Your eyes lock with his in the mirror as you slowly bent down to meet his ear.
You reply, "You're gonna be fine. I promise." Letting go of a shoulder, you stand back up and run a hand through the front of his bangs, still behind his chair. "And, you look really good. They're gonna love you."