CHAPTER 23

∆~~~~~~~∆

(5:01 PM)

"AAAAAHHHHH. I can't do this!"

Heeseung rolled on his bed. His hand held his phone which was pressed against his ear.

"It's easy. What do you mean?"

Heeseung sat up, his hair a mess because of how many times he has rolled on the bed.

"Idiot, Jake! You're good at Maths and Physics and blah blah but I'm not and this is so hard for me! I want to kill Isaac Newton!" Heeseung cried.

"Calm down. If you can't understand then ask Sunghoon. He's even better than me. He'll teach you. He's your boyfriend after all..." Jake said.

"Uh...tch. Hang up. I'll do it."

Heeseung cut the call without waiting for Jake's response.

"What if I ask for help and he rejects me? What if he says 'do it yourself'?" Heeseung talked to himself.

He whined and fell back on the bed.

"I'm gonna fail this so bad." He closed his eyes.

∆~~~~~~~∆

Sunghoon wrote equations on his register. Practicing for the long-ass numericals.

It was so easy for them and he was already nearly done with them.

He heard a soft knock on his room's door as he looked up.

"Come in." He called.

The door opened and Heeseung hesitantly came inside. His eyes were on the floor as he shyly walked towards Sunghoon.

His hands held a register as well along with the Physics book.

He stood at the side of the bed next to Sunghoon as Sunghoon's eyes followed him around.

"What is it?" Sunghoon asked.

His tone was just like how it was when they were strangers.

"Uhhh...I want help with this."

Heeseung mumbled. Still avoiding eye contact as he looked at Sunghoon's chest instead.

He felt so shy and his heartbeat was so loud.

Why was he feeling this way?

It felt like he was talking to his crush for the first time.

Maybe it was the change in Sunghoon's attitude and the way he looked at him?

"Help with what?"

He questioned further and looked down at the book he was holding.

Heeseung looked down at his book again.

(Does that mean that he's asking me to show him what I'm having a problem with? Or....what?)

"Uhhh...." Heeseung slowly gave the book to Sunghoon.