Pilot

Pilot DRAFT 3

1. Scene

We cut on a bright white flash of an old camera taking a picture of Leviathan and Elizabeth giving a small and gentle kiss to each other as a crowd cheers around them and claps. Leviathan bends his head backwards and lets out a small laugh "come now people" he says with a smile "we've only just arrived, I'm certain that there will be much better entertainment inside!".

Arm in arm Leviathan and Elizabeth head inside of the ballroom "they are certainly eager to see us" Elizabeth says, "oh the troubles of a perfect relationship" Leviathan says with a sarcastic tone. "Perfect?" Elizabeth says with a chuckle "our relationship is many things levy, but it most certainly is NOT perfect".

"ouch" Leviathan says with a smile "such a name like Levy?", "it's your new nickname" Elizabeth says as she leans against him with a smile "don't like it?". "call me literally anything but Levy... Liz" he says with a grin. "oh" she says while squinting her eyes and a mischievous smile "let's not start this here".

They open the doors revealing a massive ballroom filled with demons enjoying themselves with champagne, dances,... We cut left and right watching as demons laugh and feast of off the beverages of the palace. we cut to Leviathan and Elizabeth walking through the ballroom, greeting and smiling to everyone that meets them. "so" Leviathan says to Elizabeth as he smiles at a passing demon "are you nervous?".

"nervous?" Elizabeth says with a sarcastic tone "why would I be nervous? It's not as if I'm proposing an idea to my father that could potentially lead to him disowning me" she says with a nervous chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes" Leviathan says, "I'm barely keeping it together" Elizabeth says "I feel like my whole body is shaking".

"Elizabeth" Leviathan says with a now more serious tone as he pulls Elizabeth closer "whatever happens... happens, whether he's with us or not. We're gonna do everything that's possible to make your dream come true, got it?".

Elizabeth nods, "good" Leviathan says, in the corner of his eyes he sees his family. "now I'll go distract my family, while you sneak out and go talk to him". Elizabeth smiles at him, thankful that he is by his side. "go go go" Leviathan says as he walks away, towards his family.

Taking her chance Elizabeth quickly squeezes in between the crowd and heads out of a large door at the side of the room, Leviathan walks up to his family with a large smile on his face. He opens his arms and tightly hugs his older sister. She quickly lets out a small screech out of shock and surprise, after Leviathan puts her down she turns around and says with a stern tone "what was that for?".

"can't I just be happy to see my sister?" Leviathan says with an innocent yet fake smile. "more often than not when you say that you want something" his sister replies with an annoyed tone.

"Astrid!" Leviathan's mother says with a slightly stern tone "behave yourself, you haven't seen your brother in months" she now turns her gaze towards Leviathan "how have you been?" she says with a kind tone. "I've been doing great, me and Elizabeth are doing good," Leviathan replies.

"still madly in love?" Astrid says with a teasing voice, "Astrid" the mother says, silencing her "how is our Elizabeth? And where is she?". "oh she's with her father, there was something they needed to discuss" Leviathan replies "and she's busy, working on a small project involving the first ring, she's extremely excited about it and I'm sure she can't wait to tell you all about it".

"well good for her" the mother says "I'm sure she'll follow in the footsteps of her father". "great" Astrid says with a sarcastic tone while rolling her eyes "another politician, we were running dangerously low on those". Leviathan's mother shoots a small frown at her, but this frown quickly fades as the youngest daughter sprints in between the group and jumps into Leviathan's arms shouting "levy!".