Epilouge

Kakyoin had dio trapped and there was no way dio would survive this attack. Little did kakyoin know dio's ability the world can stop time and once he did, kakyoin was screwed. Next thing, kakyoin was flying through the air and hit a water tower nearby. It was devastating but then kakyoin used emerald splash to destroy a nearby clock as a hint that dio's ability, the world, stops time.

Shortly after, Joseph was running to jotaro figuring out the hint that dio can stop time but before that dio has stopped time once again, throwing a knife at joseph. The battle against jotaro and dio began. again after some barraging and time stopping, jotaro became victorious.

The job was done, now it was time to go home and rest for a while. But There was still a problem,  joseph was dead. Jotaro didn't panic because he knew exactly what to do. He got Joseph's heart pumping with his stand, start platinum. joseph scared the crap out of jotaro using a childish little prank but, unfortunately, he had some bad news. "Hey jotaro." Said joseph. "I don't want to say this but.." joseph with tears in his eyes. "Kakyoin died..."

On the airplane going home joseph gave jotaro a picture of all of them together, avdol, jotaro, joseph, iggy, polnareff, and..... kakyoin. This put him at ease for a little bit but he just wants kakyoin back. jotaro groaned  "I can't believe how stupid it was  for kakyoin to do that, he didn't know dio's ability yet but he still did it!" He was in anger but there was nothing he could do, kakyoin was gone.