Chapter 9

Third Person P.O.V
'I did it...!! Even though my twisting whirl techniques strength decreases when both used in water... Its power was multiplied just now all thanks to his attack, and was able to reflect the arrow patterns.' Tanjiro thought as he stared at Yahaba's body when he landed on the floor. "Gah! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! All I had to do was bring your head back and the great one would recognize my abilities! I won't forgive you!! Won't forgive you! won't forgive you, won't forgive you! If I can perish along with you...! As long as I can perish along with you!!" Yahaba thought as arrow patterns appeared all around Tanjiro's body.

'Not good, the battle is still not decided yet!! I was struck by his attack!!' Tanjiro thought as he was pulled to the wall. 'The pull of this arrow pattern I'd the strongest I felt from all of his arrow patterns up till now!! His moves are following one after another, if I don't do something then my body won't be able to handle it!!' Tanjiro thought as he neared the wall. 'Fourth Style: Striking Tide!!!' Tanjiro said just as he reached close enough stopping him from hitting the wall. 'Urghhh!! My body is being suppressed... I can't swing my blade!! I need to use it!! I need to use my sword technique!! How can I die... in a place like this!!' Tanjiro thought to himself.

'Water Wheel!! Waterfall Jar!! Rain Wave Pattern Pierce!! Striking Tide!! Water Surface Slash!!' Tanjiro said performing each and every technique he knew as the arrows carried him in different directions. 'I've never attempted to use my sword techniques consecutively like this before...!! Both of my arms feel like they are about to be torn off. How many more times? How many more... Don't get distracted!! I need to continue using my sword techniques!! Striking Tide!! Waterfall Jar!! Water Wheel!! Twisting Whirlpool!!' Tanjiro thought as the last technique he used allowed to fall landing on the floor.

'Toshiro... Nezuko... Tamayo-san... Yushiro-san...' Tanjiro thought breathing heavily. 'My ribs and legs are broken...' Tanjiro thought as he crawled towards his sword. As he reached for the sword he realized that he couldn't hold his blade. 'I.... I can't. I'm so tired I can't even hold my blade. There's still a demon over there, if I don't hurry...' Tanjiro as he picked up his sword between his teeth. 'I'll get over there immediately!! I'll go there right now. So you must keep yourself safe!! You must...!!' Tanjiro thought as he crawled to where Yushiro, Tamayo, Nezuko and Toshiro were.

Susamaru continuously threw down six temari balls hard enough so that dirt would spread through the area. When she thought it was enough, she threw ball after ball towards Yushiro who dodged everytime. "Ridiculous!! It's child's play for me to evade linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!" Yushiro said as he vanished once again. This time, Susamaru smirked. "The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself, I can see you clear as day!!" Susamaru said as she threw the ball straight towards Yushiro who was running towards her.

He stopped as he stared at the ball coming towards him. Just as he thought the ball was going to hit him, Nezuko jumped in kicking the ball as she flew back a bit from the force. "What fun this is!" Susamaru said as Toshiro stood in front of Nezuko and Yushiro. "Hey you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!" Yushiro told Nezuko as Toshiro stared at them. Nezuko saw Yushiro as her younger brother Rokuta. "Wh-What's wrong?" Yushiro asked when he noticed Nezuko just staring at him. "What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!" Yushiro said when Nezuko started rubbing his head.

The temari ball flew towards them as Toshiro went and kick the ball but it bounced away. Susamaru threw another again and Toshiro once again kicked it but it bounced away just like before. Nezuko stared at Toshiro as he glanced at her. "Look at him... Tamayo-sama..." Yushiro said as Tamayo walked besides him with Nezuko besides her as she watched Toshiro. This time the ball she threw towards him, he managed to kick it hard enough to send it back to her. She caught it as she stared at him, his face glaring at her.