the trauma

Ranboo was 11. In his room. Crying. His parents where arguing across the room from him saying things like "DONT HURT HIM ITS YOUR FAULT NOT HIS" his mom screamed and his dad yelled after her "ILL HURT HIM IF  I WANT TO BITCH IT IS HIS FAULT." That's where it all started. The fear. The worry. The trauma.

Once again he has a burn scar an his cheek, a cut on his eye, and multiple scars on his back, and his parents where arguing like always. This Time he was 15 but he still hated the loud noises. He was curled up in a corner of his room with his ears plugged and he was crying. He couldn't handle the noise and he didn't know if it was fear or worry for his mom.

Tubbos pov

I was walking down the street when I heard yelling it was something like "you've hurt him too much and it's not even his fault you an absolute dickhead" and then a bottle smash that's when I realized they probably had a son and him and his mom where probably being abused. I called the police. And keep in mind I'm only 14

Ranboos pov

I was curled up in the corner plugging  my ears when I hear a loud sirens."shit..." I thought to myself. Someone called the police on my dad.

Tubbos pov

The police enter with me and tell me to go find the boy. I find door that has a sign with the word Ranboo on it. I open the door to see a boy curled up in a corner with his ears plugged and is eyes closed. I walk over and tap his shoulder. He jumps up and he looks scared. I say "hey... You good? I came to look for you." As I said that he got up ad hugged me. And it was tight. After that he said "thank you thank you thank you thank you" and I said "no problem big man" I gave him that nickname because I didn't want to scare him by using his name but I he was much taller than me so yeah big man fits him. "Alright let's get out of here" I said as he took my hand a ran out.

It's been years since this happened I'm 17 Wich means he's probably 18 and I don't remember his name. As much an I want to I can't (btw the story wasn't told by him). I wonder where he is now...