Two

"Not even All Might can break those cuffs, so I suggest you stop moving."

She lets out an exasperated sigh and lets her red arms and legs go back to their normal skin color. She glares ahead at the rodent as he sits at a big wood desk.

She knows where she is. UA High School. She remembers fantasizing about this place when she was a kid. But she's not a kid anymore.

The animal has a pleasant smile on his face, a drastic contrast to the teen chained up across from him.

"I'll tell you where the Hero Killer's headed, but you have to promise to let me leave."

"So quick to tattle hmm? Is he not a fellow vigilante like yourself?"

Her scowl deepens, "Don't associate me with him, I'm not a murderer. I don't decide who lives and dies."

"But unfortunately in the eyes of the law, you are both considered the same."

"Can you just get to the point?"

The mammal begins pouring himself tea, his expression turning solemn, "L/N I know more about you than you can possibly imagine. Orphaned at the age of ten, the heroes giving up on catching your parents murderers, being ostracized in middle school for a power you can't control. We as a society have failed you and for that I am truly sorry...of course me apologizing isn't going to magically fix all the wrongs that have befallen on you, but it's the first step in the right direction."

Her eyes widen, "Why are you telling me all this?" She shakes her head, "A-are you trying to blackmail me or something?! I'll t-tell you where he's headed what else do you want?!"

"I want you to attend as a student here."

Y/N sits with her mouth hanging open.

He sips his tea and smiles, "I understand this might sound shocking, but the police want to throw you in Tartarus which I think is a bit overkill myself. Yes, vigilantism is a crime, though your specific case is different. I've calculated the numbers and in one year, you have captured more criminals than most pro-heroes capture in their first two after graduation."

Her heart beat speeds up in anticipation, but she remembers, "No way, I won't become like the Pro's that let my parents killers get away."

"I'm not asking you to. You can become the Pro-Hero you want to be. Save the people who were just like you once. Shed light on the flaws in our society. Set an example for the future generation."

Hope fills her eyes and she looks down, "If I become a hero...do you think I could find who took my parents from me?"

Nezu hops down and rests a paw on her shoulder, "I can't make that promise, but I think it'll be a lot easier from here than in prison."

"I-I'm not sure..."

"You don't have to decide right now. It's a big decision."

Nezu climbs back to his desk picking up the phone to call Aizawa.

"...he's probably in Hosu City by now..."

Nezu looks up with surprised eyes, "Hosu you say."

"Yes..." Y/N looks up with determined eyes, "And I want to take him down myself."