𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 -━━━━━━━━━❝𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 -
━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 ❞

"𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒕" he pronounced, Tatum really wasn't sure if she heard those words clearly or not. It sounded close to a fantasy.

Everything that came out of this attractive, perverted man's mouth was a passive illusion.

"Excuse me? Sir, I don't even know you!" She uttered, stunned by the honey coated words she listened to a few seconds ago.

"You heard me! would you really prefer for me to repeat myself twice?"

He gets up from his pristine leather arm chair with a passive smirk and casually sates;

"As you're so inclined to resist me, we might as well start right now" he declared at the same tilting his head lazily, bored of her unfamiliarity.

"Wh-"

"Come forward"

She proceeds forward standing in her kitten heels, trying not to trip on the laminated tiles out of awkwardness, she was curious but at the same time startled by what he'll say next.

To her surprise, Valentino begins to extend as well as brush aside her luminous locks back & caress her shoulders leisurely.

As he moves his way downards, he unzips her faux leather skinny jeans...

Pulling it down carefully, his left hand starts to wonder almost aimlessly, yet like a predator attempting to find it's prey but with precision.

Luckily, he reaches her lace panties & pulls them down, admiring the beauty of the hairless canal.  After that he gets ready to bend downwards & insert his tongue into her clit.

When he bends, His whiskey  laced tongue extends to her desperate clit, he moves up and down in slow motion causing stimulating, rhythmic contractions...

"My alluring Beauty, how luscious you taste" he rasped, concentrating on her jewel which is now being defiled by the applied force.

From feeling his oral organ she pulsates, trying to resist the feeling of bliss coming from her warmth, the feeling he's continuously producing.

Tatum gasped heavily, aware of the arousal between her legs "fuck" ...

The now enthralled man interrupts her, "Hush, let master  make you feel good".

Now this was pure euphoria.

{ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is just the beginning loves. Let the smut & Val's deviance begin! }

What do you think will happen next?

~ A ♡