|~•19°~|

Chap 19 - °Don't Let Me Sleep°

2:09 a.m. .....

Everyone in the living room sleeping like it's their last. Huening kai almost sleeping above Beomgyu while Beomgyu shoving his finger in Taehyun's eyes but this guy....

Sleeping's like he's in a grave.

While Yeonjun turning and tossing from side to side tryna sleep. And with a final and finishing touch of Soobin mumbling something in his sleep making it even worse for Yeonjun to sleep.

Soobin suddenly decided to change his direction and while turning to Yeonjun's side, his hand landed on Yeonjun's back making him almost have a heart attack.

"DAMN- oh wait... it's Soobin. I gotta pee but I'm tryna sleep but! ....Soobin's not letting me." Yeonjun complained.

"He's almost on my matters..." Yeonjun pouted. Yeonjun shrugged it off and decided to try to sleep once again but poor him almost about ten seconds later he heard Soobin laughing.

"Oh god please lemme sleep I swear I'll never eat pizza again....for now." Yeonjun said.

This time Yeonjun didn't laid back down, he just sat their, tears streaming down his eyes, quietly sobbing.

"I gotta pee but what if I go there and then flush .... I'll go also get flush right?" Yeonjun said. He scooted close to Soobin.

"Soobin....Soobin ....Soobin get the fuc-." Before he could continue he saw Soobin smirk.
"W-why-" Soobin smirked even more that at this point his teeth was showing.

"Hehe." Soobin quietly mumbled but enough for Yeonjun to hear, Soobin's both hands made their way towards Yeonjun's neck who's mouth was about to touch floor.

"Wake up Soobin!" Yeonjun said as he smacked Soobin right in his forehead making him go 'Ouch'. "Y-Yeonjun what happened? And why you're sweating and crying?" Soobin asked innocently not having any idea what happened.

"S-seriously...you were laughing, smirking, mumbling and was a-about to choke me in your sleep." Yeonjun explained. "Well....I don't remember it honestly." Soobin chuckled as he rubbed his head.

"But why are you up at this late?" Soobin asked. "I-I...need to p-p-pee..." Yeonjun flushed red. "O-oh okay....so?" Soobin said as he saw Yeonjun just sitting there not going to the washroom.

"You were about to p-pee here...?" Soobin slowly asked. "The fuck- no!" Yeonjun said blushing more than ever. "I was about to go to the washroom but I'm scared that what if I also got flushed there." Yeonjun said looking down trying to hide his tomato face.

"Lol... don't worry come with me." Soobin laughed while  Yeonjun just showed him his fist as a threat to stop laughing otherwise- but Soobin just laughed even more at Yeonjun's childness.

Both boys stood up and went towards bathroom. "D-don't p-peek and don't listen to it... don't go and also d-don't sleep." Yeonjun warned. "O-okay but you can just lock the door from inside." Soobin said confusingly.

"N-no I am s-scared." And with that Yeonjun went inside.

Soon Yeonjun came out and saw Soobin still standing there waiting for him. He thanked him as both boys decided to go back to sleep.

"S-Soobin come here." Yeonjun said as he patted the spot next to him, Soobin just went beside him and saw Yeonjun laying down  quickly understanding that the boy wanna cuddle cause he's 'scared.'

Yeonjun shoved his face in Soobin's hard yet soft chest as Soobin patted his head running his hands through Yeonjun's hair.

And with that both boys drafted off to sleep....?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•