Awoken.

"You will be mine and only mine..."

You gasped for air as you felt your throat being grabbed, you punched the invisible hand, then it stopped grabbing your throat, you wheezed, gasping and puffing out air, you looked around but you heard the same voice again.

"I didn't mean to hurt you... I'll see you soon, my love."

After that so-called nightmare, you went to talk to Flowered-Demise, you called her Flow or Rose.

But for some reason, you called her White Rose instead.

Rose looked at you, confused

"Is everything okay? You rarely call me that..." 

She softly spoke, it's like she liked that name, but you didn't want to keep her alone like that.

"Ehe... Nothing's wrong, Rose!" 

You happily replied.

. . .

"Somethings wrong, Y/N."

Rose said coldly. 

"Eh? What do you mean?"

You started to panic a little, you looked at her, very confused, but the look in her eyes... 

"Y/N, Tell me."

Rose grabbed your hand, her thorns poking your skin, any harder than your hand would be bloodied.

"... Fine, I tell you, okay?"

You gave in, you hated the fact that she was worried about you, but in the end.

She was the only person who actually cared.

"Same nightmare?"

Rose sighed, shaking her head, "Should've known..." 

You shooked your head, "No that's not it at all, you see, that voice sounded familiar..."

"What do you mean?"

Rose looked at you, her eyes bright as ever, you loved her eyes.

"It reminded me of Hollow..."

You sighed, Rose was shocked, "Why Hollow? Out of all shapes?"

"Nevermind, anyway, we should get going to the lake."

You shrugged off, Rose sighed. 

"Okay..." 

[AUTHOR NOTE: HIIII SORRY I WAS DEAD I WAS DEAD I'M SO SORRYYYY FORGIVE ME {SOBS} Please enjoy this story, I was so busy with life that I forgot about this website, so... YEAH.]

[[word count: 309]]