PART 1 🤪

G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gacha uwu boy woke up to see the curtain wide open, he knew that he was gonna be eairly today so he got dressed into revealing pink clothes because fuck the scool rules and then he pot on black lipstick to be a baddie 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😩. He knew tooday was gonna be the day that the big bad COCK was gonna cum to school 😱!!!! He was really exited that he was gonna shat himself just thinking about it but he didn't want to shit in his pinky winky glitter underwear that hardly hid his smol tiny ugly fugly discusting cock!!!
Uwu gacha boy soon ran to scoool like an hot anrnime girl and almost got ran over from a car 😖😖😖😖😖
"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hellllllo d-d-d-dayde " gacha uwu boy talked to the hot amazing wall cause he has no friends, he even had sex with a wall before 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 ^o^.Uwu gacha boy got so fucking tire of talking to the hot wahull he diecidecd to walk away from the wall until he bumped into a big squishy boney bode.
" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" uwu gocha boy lucked up to see a hottie black haired hottie and the hottie wolf ear. Uwu gacha boy bumped into a 10'9 boy ??? 😱. " s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sowy daddy 🥺" uwu gacha boy apologize to the hottie .  " it okay babie " mr hottie alpha with a big cock talked to smol omega?????? Woah 😨.