Oh Brother

I'm not the best at writing fight scenes ok- and like I said time skips are coming! Enjoy~
____________________________________

1st year came to an end, letting 2nd year shift in already comfortable into the year.

"So yes to this house?" Shoto tried his best to whisper in the quiet room.

The only other noises that sounded were the faint voices of your dad and mom.

You rolled over in bed with groggy eyes, your chest hurting from the extra weight of Eris sleeping body on top of you.

"For the last time Shoto yes. Get it through your thick skull." You yawned with a chill running down your spine, snuggling closer with Shoto as the brightness on his phone got to you.

Shoto still produced and iffy noise. "I don't know, I like it." His words were all over the place causing you to groan again.

"Babe pick one it's not that hard if I already agreed. Make your list smaller." Eri's snores sounded as your small talk turned into a loud talk.

His teeth were grinding as he did what you said closing some of the tabs. "This ones it then." Shoto whispered too loud causing you to squirm.

"Turn your phone off already!" Meanwhile you whisper yelled slapping his hand down while cradling Eri.

Shoto tiredly chuckled leaving it on your nightstand. He shifted over facing you, snaking an arm around your waist as Eri became sandwiched in between the both of you.

He stared lovingly at your tired eyes slowly trying to close again. "I feel like that house is gonna be too big for us three." Shoto continued with a sly smile not expecting you to answer.

"Are you gonna push them out? I'm not giving you triplets if that's what you want." You answered with sass and turned away from him, making Shoto's smile to falter.

"I didn't mean that entirely baby." Shoto chuckled and hugged you from behind, feeling Eri's leg also wrapped around your waist.

The little girl was getting taller.

"Mm feels like you did." You fixed yourself enough to face Shoto, finding his face half buried into your shoulder.

Shoto hummed giving it a kiss, proceeding to look up at you. You giggled and nuzzled his nose with yours, slowly pecking his lips.

Throughout your room was the 'quietness' of the night, ahem Eri's snoring, and the sweet sound of your lips connecting with Shoto's once chatty ones.

____________

"Come on Eri." You tried your hardest to brush her tangled hair, Eri's red eyes pulling back.

"Mommy your pulling too hard." Eri complained with tired eyes. "I'm sorry princess but we gotta take you to learning classes." You apologized giving her ear a kiss, earning a giggle.

Eri turned around seeing Shoto cuffing his sleeves just outside of the bathroom.

She felt you finish up her hair and smiled mischievously.

"Daddy look!" No time to loose Eri caught Shotos attention and lifted your school skirt up.

You gasped feeling the cold air run up your legs for a split second. "Eri!" By the time you caught her she had ran away with only one shoe on.

Shoto chuckled seeing your fuming face in the mirror. He walked up to you, fixing his arms around your waist while fixing your skirt ruffles.

You felt embarrassed feeling his large hands slightly stroke your hips. Shoto peppered kisses along your exposed neck as you put the hair products away.