AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone, now before we begin...

I'm gonna be honest, I have been planning this story for about two/three years, so to see how far it has gone really impressed me.

However, I would like to point out that even though the story is fictional, it is set in a non-fiction time frame, specifically November 2020. Around this time, we were still being gripped by the threat of the coronavirus pandemic, and the presidential election was coming up.

So I thought to myself:

How would the country react to a nuclear attack that occurred during one of the election conferences?

Point #2:

***WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS CONTENT THAT VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING OR TOO SENSITIVE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED BY THE AUTHOR HIMSELF.***

One of the many things that can happen during a nuclear apocalypse is how savage mankind can become. There will be certain survivor groups whose members were once part of something of significant importance before mankind was wiped out, or they were associated with a common stereotype. I put the warning above so that you can be prepared to see what would happen if those people were pushed too far, especially during the nuclear apocalypse.

Other than that, I wish you luck reading one of the most darkest stories I've ever written.