~26~

Hi, sorry I took the day off yesterday. It's not a proper excuse but I've got a reason: I'm gradually getting weaker (body wise), headaches, earaches, and have been extremely tired from the lack of sleep I've been getting (Including school taking my time and energy). I unfortunately couldn't handle it yesterday and that's why I took the day off, I'm still struggling now but ima write anyways. Thx for reading enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Y/N's POV:•
It was now the next day, Peter went home after a couple of hours of having the 'devils tango' and I had gotten washed and dressed after he left and went to bed.
Now it's Bank holiday meaning I got the day off.
I was wearing one of my many outfits:

(Best one I can find)

After my shower, breakfast, teeth and hair etc...
I was planning on just hanging out at the park today and doing some extra work. I grabbed my phone and put my Bluetooth on, putting in wireless earphones and connected them. I then began to listen to my favourite song.
My head bobbed to the best as I grabbed my F/C bag and put a folder of work in there. Humming along the lines and even singing a few lyrics. I put on the small bag, grabbed my keys and left.
People walked past me giving me a weird look since I was dancing while I was walking towards my favourite cafè. But honestly- I couldn't give two didily darn fucks about what they think. Plus It's not like I'm ever gonna see them again is it? No.
I calmed down and pushed the cafè door open, hearing the soft tune of the bell, I walked towards the counter and saw someone new, they're eyes twitched was you can just see that they were hoping I wouldn't say my usual like every other fucking Karen in this town. "Don't worry I won't say my usual. I'll like a F/D." I said, the new person relaxed they're tensed muscles and nodded, going to the back to make/get my drink. I pulled out my purse and pulled out £2. Once the person came back I put the money on the counter and they grabbed it and gave me my drink. I thanked them and wished them a good day and took my leave.
I hummed to my song again as I entered the gates of Abby park. I walked through and over the bridge, watching over the swans that swarmed the lake with their ducklings and geese. I sat by the bench and pulled out the folder, taking out a pen and began doing the paper work.
I may be a kitchen worker but it doesn't mean I don't do paper work, for example I need to order food, extra meats: even though we have Dons meat. Lettuce, cucumber, dragons fruit etc...
Even some new kitchen knifes and materials.

After a while of putting my signature on most of the papers; mainly on the materials we need not want. For example a new open and close sign, but we don't need it since our current one is still new and working, so I'm saving money and making sure we don't get bankrupt.
Once I was finished I put everything in the bag and lifted my head, surprisingly I was the only one in Abby Park. To be quite fair it was cold and wet, people mostly come on sunny days to play fetch with their dogs on the field or get their children to run off and climb the spider web tower. There's even a place where you can exercise. Abby Park is a lovely place to go and relax. Especially on rainy days when no ones around.
I sighed in content, watching the small waterfall splash and Male it's loud crashing song. After a while I felt the need to move around, so I quickly grabbed my bag and put it on. I finished my drink and held it till I got to the nearest bin.
I walked across the empty path until someone with a guide/service dog walked the corner, "Y/N! It's lovely to see you here. Rosco stop." Amber; one of my old friends, Said to her Guide/service dog. Making the dog stop and stand next to her.
"I haven't seen you around in such a long time. Where have you been?" Amber asked, I shrugged, "anywhere and everywhere I guess. And Rosco? I never knew you had a Guide/service dog." I said. She chuckled, "well the last time we met I didn't. I was able to save enough money to buy one and now he can held me with my attack episodes." Amber said. I nodded, I then pointed to the dog, "may I?" I asked, she nodded.
I bent down and gently patted Rosco on his head, he was a black and white Golden Retriever, such a beautiful dog. "Well done Rosco for helping my friend stay safe." I smiled and then stood back up.
"Well I best be going. I'll text you tonight yeah?" I asked, she nodded and I began to walk off towards the broken down castle, "well have a nice day!" I smiled, she waved, "you too!" She last said and walked off.

What a calming day..

(891 words)