Reader x Bill Cipher (human)

[Name] was walking in the forest, leaves crunching under her sneakers. [Name] honestly didn't know why she was in the forest, but felt that she just had to be there. The girl sat down and crossed her legs, waiting for something to happen, waiting for the reason she came to show up.
Bill (human) was sitting up in a near by tree. He was practically staring at [name] through his only eye, the other eye missing, a black, triangular eyepatch over it. His odd yellow hair swayed a bit in the light breeze, but he was silent. The ends of his coat laid in either aide of him and he wore a small black top hat. His foot slipped off and made a semi-quiet scrape on the bark.
[Name] turned to see where the sudden sound came from. She saw the boy who looked around her age and tilted her head a little, confused. Bill floated down beside you, smiling a little.
"What brings you here, kid?" Bill asked in his way to cheerful tone
"First off, if I'm a kid your a kid, and I honestly don't know why I'm here."[Name] answered with a shrug at the end. Bill pretended to understand and nodded a tad. The girl looked around then looked at him, realizing how close he actually was.
"So, what's your name?" [Name] asked politely.
"Bill Cipher, and your [Name]." Bill answered, still smiling.
"How?..." The girl was confused on how he knew her name.
"I know everyone's name, kid." Bill smiled wider. [Name] laughed a little then looked down. She felt a sudden pit of sadness cave in on her insides. Bill raised a brow, concerned a little.
"You OK, doll?" Bill asked.
"Doll? And um yeah... I'm fine." She answered, not lifting her gaze or anything.
Bill lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes,"Don't lie." [name] face went a faint red. His face was mighty close to hers, and she seemed to gaze back into his eyes as if she was trying to get out of a maze. Bill softly pressed his lips against hers and [name] face went red. She stared at Bill for a moment before pressing her lips back against his, but stronger
Eventually, they were kissing passionately, Bills arms wrapped around her waist, [name] arms around his neck. Once they released, they gazed into each others eyes more. Bill tilted his head then began to make out with her, his tongue wrestling hers. [Name] face went a deep shade of red and she closed her eyes and wrapped her tongue around his. Once they pulled away, only a string of saliva connected them.

End, hope you enjoyed it!