CHAPTER 24

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''U-Uhh...'' Heeseung tried to speak but couldn't.

His face was so red and he wanted to disappear so Sunghoon couldn't look at it.

Sunghoon smirked a little.

His plan was working.

He will make him give up earlier.

It was hard for Sunghoon to keep his hands off of Heeseung but it was harder for Heeseung and both of them knew it.

And Sunghoon knew that Heeseung will lose if he keeps going so he sat back up slowly. Heeseung who was looking at Sunghoon, now his eyes were attached to his ceiling as Sunghoon disappeared.

He blinked once and then twice...

''What was the numerical again?" Sunghoon asked.

Heeseung came back to senses and sat up with a jerk.

Sunghoon sat crossed legs, Heeseung's book infront of him and Heeseung's legs were in between.

He looked at Sunghoon who was looking down at his book.

He slapped Sunghoon's shoulder as he flinched and looked up.

''Ow. What was that for?" Sunghoon rubbed his shoulder.

''I-Idiot. Don't...'' Heeseung sighed.

''Never mind. Just explain me a few of these and I'll do the rest myself.''

Heeseung spoke. Feeling a little proud that he didn't stutter. And just wanting to change the subject.

A few minutes passed away as Sunghoon explained Heeseung the numerical. They sat next to each other. Heeseung on the middle of the bed while Sunghoon was on his right.

But not even a single thing entered Heeseung's head and he couldn't understand anything.

He closed his eyes tightly to get his mind off of what happened a while ago.

''Ugh! Why would say that?''

Heeseung suddenly screamed as Sunghoon stopped explaining and looked at him confusedly.

''What?"

''Why....would you say that?"

Heeseung mumbled and looked down again to avoid Sunghoon's stare.

''I can't focus now.''

Sunghoon smirked and leaned closer.

''You can give in.'' Sunghoon said.

''No way. I will make you lose!"

Heeseung looked up with narrow eyes.

''I made you weak enough.'' Sunghoon replied calmly.

How good he was at such things...

''Whatever. I'm still not gonna lose.''