me and myself

It's 2021 there is COVID-19 I'm 11 and grade 6 still thinking about that time when I was grade 3  because all we did was party so I went to sleep and my mom woke me up at 5am I ask why my mom said I have to go to school I said my school was 8:00 my mom said I'm gonna be late so I went up and go to the bathroom and finished having a bath and my mom prepared my uniform and I realized that it was my 3rd grade uniform I was shocked my mom and I went to school and I saw my boy best friend that I haven't seen in 3 years I hugged him and smiled then my boy best friend ask me what happened  then I said I missed you then I saw my other boy best friend I hugged him too I hugged them both . They ask me what happened I said I'm from the future and I came back in time first they didn't believe me then I said we will have a earthquake drill in 5 seconds 5 4 3 2 1  then it did so they believed me I didn't know what to do so I finished school then my mom picked me up from school and I said mom I'm from the future and she didn't believe me so I said there is gonna be an accident when it happened she believed me  she said when year am I, I said the year 2021 she was shocked and nervous.The next day I went to school again and then I saw myself wait let me clear it out I saw a dobbleganger yes you heard it right and she is my 8 years old self  I went to pull her  she looked at me and said y-your me then she shouts I covered her mouth and said I came back from the future then she slapped and said I was just trying to see if your real we talked and I said she has to skip her school then she said she can't because she need it to be a teacher I said no your gonna be a girl who is a music producer she said woah were a music producer I said a beginner then she skipped school then we go to a park then talked how was life she said  how did you get here then I told her what happened she said she would help me.
We started studying and complete everything when we did it Im finally gonna come home when I'm gonna walk through I hugged her and said don't pressure your self to much it will wreck you then I go off
I woke up it's 2021 and everything is back to normal