~27~

⚠️Warning⚠️
•shouting (with Lucy)
•Choking (and not in a kinky way lol)

No Ones POV:•
It has been a few months since Y/N and Peter had fell in love. Peter has got his dream girl, and Y/N gets all the attention and love she desires.
Love sure is strange with this couple, unnatural and weird to others, but for these two- it is how they show their Love and it brings them warmth and comfort, even if it- ruins people's life a bit.
They couldn't have been happier, they loved each other and that's all they really cared about.
But of course- not everything is perfect in life... especially with a roommate...

-•Y/N's POV:•-
"Lucy can you just stop it!" I shouted at Lucy, she was yet again smuggling cocaine up her nose. "Shut up! This is the only way to get rid of the pain!" Lucy shouted back, "what pain!" I shouted.
"Of having to use my body to fucking pay the bill for your lazy ass!" Lucy screamed, my eyes widened, "lazy ass! You paying the bill! More like the other way round! You choose to have sex with fucking strangers you see in the streets or Tinder, I'm the one paying the bills and covering half of your fucking pay!" I shouted. I was sick of sticking up for her.
"I have done so much for you! And this is how you repay me!" Lucy growled. "Repay you?! I didn't ask you to do shit for me! Maybe do a few chores like cleaning up your clothes and washing your fucking sheets! But noooo! You just had to make a big deal out of it, like a five year old kid who just got told no for the first time in their FUCKING life, cunt!" I shouted, I rolled up my sleeve and swiped the drug into a bag and seeped it shut. Lucy gasped and  pushed me, shes high so she can't control what she's doing. I tripped and my body fell on the sofa. "You selfish bitch!" She shouted, she grabbed my throat as I gagged and grabbed her wrist, attempting to wrestle her hand off.
"Y-your gonna regret this once I'm g-gone." I gasped, glaring her right in her eyes, "tch, as if." She smirked, I closed my eyes and passed out from the lack of oxygen... but I was smirking like a badass.

Time Skip

I heard the sound of beeping, I fluttered my eyes open only to close them once again, wincing at the burning bright light. Once my eyes had adjusted to the light, my breathing felt smoother than usual, I then realised I was hooked to a oxygen mask, my eyes widened, I propped myself up by my elbows and looked around, it seemed I was in a hospital, I saw other patients around me in bed. I then remember what happened before I passed out and smirked, 'I wonder how I got here.' I thought rolling my eyes, I sat up with the support of my pillow and crossed my arms, just waiting for someone to do something or come in.
Then it happened, a familiar girl walked in... Lucy. She saw me and smiled, running to my bed, "your awake!" She smiled, hugging me. My eyes widened as I pushed her away, "not even an 'I'm sorry'?!" I asked, raising a brow. She looked at me with regret in her eyes. "I'm so so sorry, your right! I did regret what I did, your right I don't pay pills, your right I don't do anything around the house! I'm sorry!" She cried. Black tears falling over cheeks, ruining her makeup.
I sighed and gently hugged her, "I forgive you. But you need to stop." I sighed. Lucy nodded, "I know... when I called the ambulance the Police came over as well and saw the drugs, I'm getting treatment now, but I am gonna be in prison for a few days." She sighed. I pulled away from the hug confused, "then how are you here?" I asked, she chuckled. "They let me have one last look at you before I went; and thankfully you woke up." She smiled. I nodded with a soft smile.
"How long was I out?" I asked.
"A few hours." She confirmed, I nodded. Then one of the police people came in, "Ma'am it's time to go." The police woman said, Lucy nodded. "Get well." Lucy last said. "You too." I smiled as she walked off out of the doors with a small wave.
"Get well. I'm glad your okay." The Police woman said. I nodded and relaxed back into my Hospital bed.