4| 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

"Shut up Jesse." Julie speaks out. He scuffed and walked to another spot at the table. Adam, Connie, and Julie widened their eyes as their small blonde friend just laughed.

"What?" The small blonde asks as her little group of friends just stared at her.

"Nothing." They all say in unison. The girl smiles and continues to eat her food.

"Everyone listen up!" Coach yells, turning everyone's head towards him. "Since you guys don't have practice today, go out as a team and have fun!" Everyone tiredly cheers and goes back to their conversation and plates. The three girls finish eating and head back to their dorms wondering what they should do for the rest of the day.

"How about we go to the mall!" Connie suggests.

"Sure I need a new swimsuit anyways." Blake speaks.

"How about we invite the team, so we can bond." Julie air quotes the word bond.

"Sure." The brunette chuckles "Why not."

The girls changed into something better and went to go grab the guys. Most of them were done eating. They went back to their rooms and changed into something better and they all fixed their bed head hair. Everyone heads out the doors and down the sidewalk to the mall. Connie and Julie rushed to get there while Blake just stayed back enjoying the view of everything. L.A. was her favorite place and walking downtown was just amusing to her.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" A tall blonde boy asks "And don't say bodies"

The girl chuckles. "Just thinking about how amazing it is down here."

"Yea it's pretty cool" The boy looks at a mural painted with rainbows and glitter spelling out 'Love you'. The mall wasn't too far so they all ended up getting there quicker than they thought. Once they got in everyone split up going their own way. Some head to the food court, the sports store, and the fancy stores like Gucci. The three girls quickly ran over to the swimsuit store hoping they'd find the perfect bathing suit. They all tried on tons of different bathing suits trying to find the right one. They had a fashion show with some of the boys judging on which is the best suit....obviously it didn't go very well.

"That one makes her skin look trashy"

"Maybe try something more cheeky."

"Nope nope nope THAT is not it girl"

"What the h e double hockey sticks is that?"

The three finally found a swimsuit they liked. Once they finished paying they went downstairs to go meet the rest of the team at the food court.

"What are we going to do now?" Goldberg bites into his sandwich

"There's a bowling alley on the other side of the mall we can go to." Blake chimes in

"Bowling it is." Luis shouts out in excitement. The boy was weirdly good at bowling.

They all finished their delicious lunches and walked to the other side of the mall to go bowling. "Blake, come here." Adam pulls the small blonde towards him. She looks up at him with fluttering eyelashes. "Let me show you something, a new store opened up and I want to show you it." The boy said as if he knew the mall like the back of his hand. Luckily the girl had no clue about the new store. She trailed behind him not saying a word pondering on what he is doing.

"Oh My Gosh." The girl stood frozen in front of the giant candy store. She quickly grabbed the boy's hand, dragging him inside looking at everything. The store had tons of candy, arcade games, a rollercoaster, and a Ferris wheel. The girl felt kinda bad for leaving her friends in the dust not knowing where she was, but that feeling soon went away when she stepped foot onto the roller coaster. The tall blonde boy was a little hesitant to get on since he's never been on a rollercoaster before. The small blonde somehow convinced him to hop on.