Part 1

It was 1:00pm when Y/N woke up from a deep sleep, had she stayed up all night watch Wilburs stream? Yes. Did she regret any of it? No, of course not. As far as Y/N was considered he was one of the best, no, the best streamer there was. As she got up to take her usual shower she remembered that Wilburs meet and greet tickets went up for purchase at noon. Y/N pulled out her phone and quickly refreshed the page to see that almost every ticket was already sold out, including the elusive behind the scenes tickets that allowed her to spend a hour with just her and Wilbur at any restaurant of her choice. Y/N cursed herself knowing that this was the only chance she had to meet Wilbur by herself, and not with an army of other Wilbur fans. She sighed and purchased one of the last tickets and even though she wouldn't be able to meet Wilbur, she'd at least see him and maybe even get a few pictures while she was there. After purchasing the tickets she sat her phone on the nightstand before grabbing some clothes and hopping in the shower. When she got out she saw a tweet from Wilbur announcing his stream with Tommy in ten minutes. Y/N smiled to herself and went to the kitchen to grab some leftover spaghetti from last night before before pulling up her phone and waiting for his stream to start.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Y/N woke up to an alarm she had set the night prior, actually skipping out on one of Wilbur's streams to ensure she made it to the meet and greet on time. She hopped in the shower and propped her phone up so she could watch Wilbur's stream before she left. It was only a hour long but by the time Y/N had finished the stream she had already showered, gotten dressed, done up her hair (just in case Wilbur happened look at her) and eaten her breakfast before running out the door and starting the two hour drive to the meet in greet. Y/N took off turning onto the backroads right away, even if she was way ahead of schedule, she was positive nothing was going to make her late today. Y/N had one car in front of her, about 30 less then there would of been in the city. Everything was going fine until the car in front of her starting slowing down before coming to a complete stop in the middle of the road. She honked at the car, which she had just noticed was a pretty shade of red with a sticker of a wood lice on the back. She chuckled this guy must also be headed to the meet and greet. Y/N glanced at the clock, she still had three and a half hours before the meet and greet, instead of going around the car, she decided to get to see what was going on. Y/N knocked on the window of the car, she squinted not being able to see through the dark tinted windows. The car door opened and Y/N asked what was going on "I'm out of gas" the familiar voice responded. He stepped around the door, Y/N froze, she couldn't believe her eyes was she dreaming? "Hey, are you okay?" he said tilting his head confused at why this girl was standing there staring at him without saying a word. Gibrish came out of Y/N's mouth she cleared her through before saying "I- uh- yeah, it's just-" Y/N stared at him in awe "You're Wilbur Soot"