1

I woke up to the sound of my door opening.
"Samuel, are you awake yet?"

"... Ma? What time is it?"

"Seven thirty." My vision was a little blurry as i stared at mother, rubbing my eyes, revealing Glynda Goodwitch, also known to me as my mother.

"Dads already at work i guess?"

"Yes, he is... Come on, you need to get up and ready for school."

"I got it, i got it..."

I walked over to my dresser, as she walked out of my room, as i got ready.

"Ah... The exams today huh?" I put on my cloak, and neck brace, the red, green and blue rolling off of the cloak as i adjusted it a bit, smiling.

"Beacon, here i come."

We had gotten to the launchpads, as mom pulled me aside.

"Just because youre Professor Ozpin's son doesnt mean you'll be getting special treatment, okay?" I nodded, as i stepped back onto the pad.

The last in line.

"I've never flown before... Huh. Neat. First tome for everything huh?" Dad gave a chuckle, sipping from his mug, tapping his cane on the ground a couple times.

I was hurtled towards the forest at a blistering speed.

".... I could get used to this." I hit the ground on my back and rolled, slowly standing back up.

"Now... A partner or the temple...?"

I pondered for a moment.

"... Let's go with the temple. People are scary." I began making my trek to the temple.

"Huh... Not many grimm around."

There was a growl.

"... You dont wanna do this."

The beowolf jumped at me.

"Your non-existent funeral." I hit it and it was obliterated into a dust, with nothing left.

I continued walking.

I got to the temple, grabbing the white horse piece, turning around and watching a team of four killing a king taijitu as there was a nevermore beheaded on the cliff.

"Huh. Neat. Wonder what pieces they got."

I went back to the cliff side, jumping up and landing on the edge with light feet.

"So.... I pass?" Dad nodded.

"But, seeing as there weren't enough people to make another team, you'll be a solo team BUT, for missions you'll be going with another team with the same two relics."

"Cool.... Where do i go now?"

"Assembly hall."

"Right."

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. You will be team RWBY."

They were dismissed off stage.

"Samuel Ozpin." I jumped up to the stage. "Unfortunately, you passed, but there were not enough to pass for you to have a full team. As such, you will be an honorary member of another team of your choice."

"I choose... CFVY."

"We cant have you join a second year team."

"..oh. then team RWBY."

Everyone gave a small cheer, as i jumped down, landing gently next to the leader of the new team, as i gave a wave, the Schnee glaring at me.

Scary...
I shrunk down into my cloak.

This year.... Is gonna be a little crazy.