Bellroc's love for you

When bellroc see's you for the first time he  instantly fall in love with you.

He looked like they wanted to murder you on Sight simply for flirting with someone else leading two very interesting scenarios.

From him pushing to a wall and making out with you for simply talking to another guy to biting her neck and forcing you to marry him when another was flirting.

it did go both ways though. If a girl as much as talking to him in anything other then fear or hatred you were quick to cling to him. Always making him wear a necklace that you war forced to make deep red to fit this 'aesthetic'.

The two loved each other but sadly were on different sides of the war.

Douxie made sure to keep a close eye on you thinking that the order wanted you that badly when in Reality it was just bellroc who wanted you back skrael wanted you back too because you were really nice and always loved his winter.

He remember your Beautiful long blond pinkish hair and the taste of strawberries and whipped cream on your lips.

The next time they saw each other was when they were on opposite sides. They had a big fight moment ago neither know what it was about but Esther (disclaimer in this story your name is Esther ok thank😍) you felt petty when you see bellroc again.

Basically douxie summoned you by praying to you (another disclaimer in this you are the goddess of love) to you and you Speer out of thin air to slash at the green knight.

You gave a witty comment to douxie before turning to lock eyes with bellroc. Both were surprised but both still mad.

Well you felt more sad then mad and bellroc wanted to kiss your face off but besides the point.

Enough of this nonsense skreal roared he summoned cages to keep everyone in.

it seemed impossible to escape douxie and Esther were in one while Steve and Claire were in another.

Upon getting in the cage douxie fell on top of you and said you can say I'm falling for you" with bellroc in ear shot.

Bellroc snapped there fingers and within a minute you were teleported into their bandaged arms.

I'm taking my wife away from your terribly hands mortal" bellroc growled before disappearing into their room.

They immediately threw you onto the bed and kissed you. They rubbed their face into your neck before biting their mark to make it more prominent. Mine my flame And ONLY mine. They whispered into your ear.

Now that bellroc has you he will NEVER let you go you are there flame, his life. And he will make sure that only he can see your flame. Your flame Burns brighter then any that he's  ever felt before and he  want to be the only one who can see your flame. Bellroc want's you and he will have...

Thank you guys for reading my story and I hope you in joy byeee😘🥰😃🥰😘😘🥰😀😆😂😀
(Ps I do not plan on making a part 2 of this)