Chapter 2

Ryu's POV :

I jolted up from my sleep by the annoying alarm tone on my phone. I looked at my phone. I have to get up and get ready for school. 

I got up and took a shower. Last night I didn't get to take shower. So I was stinking. Then I made some breakfast for me. By this time Ichiro would've come and make me breakfast. But after what I said yesterday, he probably angry with me. 

I turned on my TV. But there was nothing interesting. I turned it off. I got up and washed my dishes. Then I cleaned the mess he left yesterday. I put my PS5 back and cleaned the floor. 

Then I took my PSP inside my pocket and put my schoolbag on my shoulder. I locked my door and put my key inside my bag. 

Even though he didn't come inside my house, I was still expecting him to wait for me outside of my two storied mini mansion. When I looked outside, there was no sign of Takahashi Ichiro. 

I put my face mask on and put the hood on over my head. I was about to start walking without giving another look to anywhere. But I stopped at my front gate. I looked at the white mansion which had soo many memories of my childhood. I checked the inbox in front of his gate. But there was none as always. After his sister got sick, they shifted to Tokyo. After that, I never saw them. I heard once on twice they had came to visit their mansion. But I couldn't meet them. Because they came for a very short period. Before I could pay him mom a little visit, she left. I wonder if Eishi came with her or not. 

I was walking to school alone. I saw Ichiro was walking to school with his friend Ishida. Ishida was a guy who was able to understand Ichiro after me. That's why they became best friends. I didn't budge them. I ignored them and passed them without giving them another look playing on my PSP.  It's wired that if they had same eye color, they would look like twins together. 

I could feel Ichiro was staring at my back

I could feel Ichiro was staring at my back. But I didn't look back. And started to walk faster. 

In 10 mins, I reached school. I entered my class. All of my classmates was about to jump at me. I looked at them with tired eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was thinking what I am going to do after I complete my last year in middle school. I went to my usual seat. I put my bag on my desk and put my head on my bag. I closed my eyes. Trying to sleep for a little time. Because I was little early than other times. 

I turned at my left. I opened my left eye and saw Ichiro staring at me with his glasses on resting his chin on his crossed arms on his desk.

 I opened my left eye and saw Ichiro staring at me with his glasses on resting his chin on his crossed arms on his desk