smeggs

I walked into the classroom while the teacher introduced me. "This is Tayla, please make her feel welcome". I smiled while everyone glared at me except for one boy. He had blonde wavy hair and was wearing a black shirt. School ended and Billy Hayes, the blonde boy walked over to me. "Hey, nice tits" he said. Butterflies cummed in my stomach and my cheeks blew up with red sparks. "Thanks" I replied. He introduce himself and said his name was Billy Hayes. I introduced myself as well and he offered to walk me home. I agreed and we walked on the smooth pavement. We both got tired and sat down on a bench. Hayes moved closer to me, turning his head to face me. I turned my head as well and stared deep into his gracious, green/hazel eyes. I put my hands on his neck and broke the eye contact while looking down at his penis. Realising he got a boner. I didn't give on single fuck so I looked back into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues connected and he backed away, picking me up with my legs around his waist. "Let's go somewhere where we have more privacy" he said. I nodded my head as he placed me down and we ran with smiles on our faces as we looked for a cheep motel. We found one and paid for a cheep room. It costed $12 a night but we were only there for one night.
🔥SMUT WARNING🔥
We walked into our room and it was actually clean. Very surprising. He spun me around a little bit and pinned me onto the wall, with my weak hands above my head while Billy held me down. "This is going to be fun" Billy said while smirking. I blushed as he let me go and pulled off my jacket. I ripped off his shirt with his six pack revealing and pulled down his pants and boxers. His large quivering member showed and he came up to me. Pulled down my skirt and taking off my panties. His pickle started to enter my pickle slot. He moaned softly as I was much worse. "Oh Billy, that feels so relieving". I moaned louder as he made his hands slide up my bra. Squishing my big tits as stress balls. He could see the pain I was in and fucked me harder. Sweat was dripping down both of our foreheads. He stopped and laid next to me on the bed. "Damn big dick daddy, youre pretty good at this sex stuff" I said. He smirked as he got on top of me again and started kissing my forehead down to my cheeks, then lips, then neck, then collarbone and on the top of my bouncy breasts. Then we went for round two. Billy forced me to get on top of him and I agreed. Listening to his orders since I'm a good girl 😏. I started bouncing up and down onto his hard dick. My boobs were up in daddy Bills face and he squeezed them again. I felt happy for the first time in my life. I could feel myself about to cum. "Billy, i'm going to cum" I said. "Do it if you wanna be a good girl for daddy" he replied. I nodded in pain but it was ok since it was Billy. I cummed a lot and he stared at me as I did it. It was like he was proud of me for cumming. I finished as he got tired and we showered together, dressed up together and left the motel as if nothing happened. We stood outside of our motel room and he kissed me again. Until Mouth. Joey and Book caught us. Best time of my life...