the begining😧

the loser of the school, Jessica. She is a full blonde with silky long hair. She amber eyes that shine as the sun it's her eyes. They look like green gasoline🤤. She is a sophomore in High school. Today is the 1st day of school and she's very very VERY nervous. She woke up and put her silky blonde straight hair in a messy bun👩🏼. She started to put in her clothes and went to the kitchen to eat some cereal 🤤. She served herself fruit loops and added lactose free milk because lactose makes her shit very very badly and she doesn't want to suffer today😣💩. 

after she got ready she went to her bus stop but the bus never showed. she looked at her phone to check the time and she sees that she's already an hour late to school😟. she starts sprinting to school. it takes her about 37.5 minutes. after all that running she feels her intestines go crazy🤪. she needs to go take a FAT SHIT 💩.

she speeds down the hall to the nearest bathroom but as she runs she realizes that it's already too late😔 and she shitted her pants. the poor blondie has diarrhea all over her beautiful new silky white jeans. at least no one can see me. Jessica thinks to herself.

RINGGGGGG

the bell just rang. oh no. what am i going to do now? she cries.