Infos & Abbreviations

Before we begin...

Hello guys,

Welcome to my little OneShot-Collection, which will contain different kinds of fandoms and shippings.
I find writing OneShots to be a great source of learning and decided to dedicate this book to my future and some of my past OS-works. Everything will be written in English; though, as always, I want to point out that it's not my first language. I'm grateful for writing tips and corrections, and hope you will enjoy yourself while reading.
This book has no upload schedule, since I'll only write when I'm in the mood and publish what I think could be interesting for you guys. Below, you can find a list of the abbreviations I use in front of every OneShot title to make it easier for you to orient yourselves.
It's getting updated with every new fandom and ship I'm adding.

Thank you for reading my works, and have a nice day!
Yours, Peronisa

Abbreviations

(Note: In the beginning, the stuff listed here will not all actually be published, since I am just starting off with this collection. It's just an orientation on what is to come.)

Fandoms:

SPN = Supernatural
AV = The Avengers
MER = Merlin
HETA = Hetalia

Ships:

Destiel = Dean Winchester x Castiel
Curtwen = Agent Curt Mega x Owen 
Merthur = Merlin x Arthur Pendragon
Stony = Steve Rogers x Tony Stark
GerIta = Germany x Italy