-1-

Luna opened her eyes to see the colorful emptiness around her. Confused, she frantically looked around to identify her surroundings. After being with Novo, she wasn't back in her bed. She was still in the colorful limbo which Goddess Leona had brought her. As she floated down to the structure below, she tried to scan the area for Leona, or anyone else who might've been taken to the same place. Slowly fading from the abyss, Leona was looking at Luna, smiling from ear to ear. Soon enough, Luna reached the platform below.

"Greetings, Princess Luna." Leona greeted warmly.

"Leona--" Luna started. "Where--" Leona had cut her off.

"It is your turn to fulfill your tasks to further strengthen your center character." Luna looked at her in disbelief and laughed.

"I don't have any weaknesses." Luna said. "I'm fine just the way I am." Leona stared at her in disbelief.

"Princess Luna." Leona continued. "Are you ready to begin?" Luna took a deep breath and sighed. She nodded in response. Before she knew it, everything went black. Luna opened her eyes to be standing in front of two large doors. She peered up at the building in front of her, she was at Pisces Castle. The kingdom seemed empty as she turned around to look for any guards, or other royal staff. Turning back to the doors, she pushed the doors open to reveal her mother sitting on the throne. Walking towards the throne, Luna looked aroud the eerie room, feeling deja vu.

"Queen Sky.." She began. But was soon cut off by her.

"You have not fogiven me for keeping our kinship a secret." She said, looking down. Luna's eyes widened, silence echoed through the throne room as she was trying to find the words to answers her mother.

"What do you mean?" Luna said. "I--- I have forgiven you! Kris too!"

"Stop lying to yourself, daughter." Sky said, standing up, her voice now more firm. "You don't understand!"

"Understand what?!" Luna said. "I've accepted it I swear!"

"No." Her mothers voice boomed through the throne room. "You still look at me like you don't know me. You may have accepted Kris, but you don't know how to talk to me----You don't understand." All Luna could do is stare at her in silence and shock. She was trying to find the words to confront her mother and tell her that she is wrong. But something was stopping her. Inside, she was screaming; You're wrong, mother! You're being delusional! But the words wouldn't come out. She felt tears forming in her eyes as she met her mother's stare. The pain in her eyes was clear and burning into Luna's soul. Instead of saying she was wrong, she blurted

"Maybe you're right! But you can't expect 16 years of pain and sorrow and cluelessness of why you weren't there to just magically disapear because of one loose skeleton. I needed you! I missed you! I went to those summits thinking of you and Kris as mutuals, as enemies and more. How can you keep that secret for 16 years mom?!" The tears were now streaming down her face. She felt her mothers heart break from the words she said. All Luna could do was freeze in terror from what she just admitted. She had not yet forgiven her mother. She couldn't find a way to, no matter how hard she tried. Then, just like in Novo's flashbacks, the memory and everything in it, faded to black. Luna watched as her mother faded away, and her tears evaporated into nothingness. Luna dropped to the ground and began sobbing. She paused as she felt a comforting hand on her shoulder. She peered behind her to see Kenny towering over her, handing out her hand to help her up. Luna jumped to her feet, and through the pitch black nothingness, she scoffed. What is she doing here? Before she could utter the words, she blacked out.