[ CHAPTER I : "Fading Colors" ]

Boyfriend and Girlfriend would walk around one street, at midnight. Nothing could go wrong, right?  Holding hands, discussing.. Just like a normal couple would do.

> Girlfriend : "Ahaha! You're so funny, Boyfriend!"

> Boyfriend : "Thanks, babe!"

As they continue walking, Boyfriend started to feel a weird presence. Surely, something bad was going to happen.

> Boyfriend : "Hey Girlfriend.. don't you feel a weird presence?"

> Girlfriend : "Huh? What are you talking about?"

BOOM!!

A small explosion would throw BF and GF on the ground, both of them were minorly injured. The explosion also made a small part of the street gray.

> Boyfriend : "What the hell?! What was that?!"

> Girlfriend : "Ow.. that hurts.."

A gray portal would be standing behind them, frozen. It made iffy wind noises. The portal would start to consume everything around it, the animals, mailboxes, trashcans, etc.. The portal would turn infront of GF and start to suck her in.

> Girlfriend : "AAAAAAAAAAH!! BOYFRIEND, HELP ME!! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!!" She said with alot of fear, seems like lighting isn't the only fear she had.

> Boyfriend : " GIRLFRIEND!! NO!!! "

Boyfriend would quickly start to chase the portal, but GF's body was already inside of it. He sprinted like he never did before, but at what cost anyways? GF's head would vanish inside the portal ; the portal would then dissapear.

> Boyfriend : " GIRLFRIEND!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! " He'd start to tear up alot.

" WHY?! WHY HER?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS!! " He'd say while crying in fear and stress.

> ??? : "Hey, ya might leave the tears for later, alright buddy?"

> Boyfriend : "Who's that?!"

A familiar figure would look at him and reveal itself, it was Pico! As always, he had his gun with him.

> Boyfriend : "P-pico?! What are you doing here?!"

> Pico : "I heard screaming, not gonna lie, hearin' screams in the middle of the night is not common for me."

                           Credit to ZaltyPiez for the amazing image!

> Pico : "Anyways, what's the matter buddy?"

> Boyfriend : "Girlfriend got sucked in a FREAKIN' weird portal!"

> Pico : "That's harsh, I'm sure you'll find her though."

> Boyriend : "It literally sent her to another dimension, how am I supposed to find her?!"

> Pico : "I dunno, man."

Boyfriend eyes would shine like stars.

> Boyfriend : "PICO! I have an plan!"

> Pico : "What is it?"

> Boyfriend : "You and me, we will find everyone, and tell them to help us find GF!"

> Pico : "Okay, that idea is sh*t, first of all, they all hate GF and us, second of all, they'll just say no, they're busy and blabla, third of all, how will we get there to this dimension crap?! Boyfriend, you're idea is really not clever."

> Boyfriend : "Don't worry Pico, I have my ways." He'd say with joy.

> Pico : "Ugh, if you say so."

> Pico : "Wait a min, where will we find those dudes?"

> Boyfriend : "Eh..." He'd sweat. "Don't worry!"

> Boyfriend : "Whatever, I know with who to start..."

                                                            End of Chapter I.