𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖- 𝟠

Tw: mention of death /srs
Tw: triplets are mentions
Tw: I spelt trees as tress and laughed so hard I didn't want to change it

In front of me was a small play park surrounded by tress and fields and a winding path going through it all.

Tommy moved his arm so we were holding hands instead of locking arms.

He lightly pulled me towards the play park and sat down on one of the swings.

I sat down on the other one and we both began to swing up and down together in unison.

Every push forward and freeing with the wing in my face and the pull back was relaxing-

"Y/n?"

Tommy asked slowing down a bit

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'll do ok? Tomorrow?"

"With what?"

"My date with star..."

I lightly chuckled to myself

"I'm sure it will go fine!!"

"Haha ok thanks"

We were left in silence other then the slight squeaking of the chains of the swing..

"What's it like being Tobys sister?"

I smiled

"It's ok! Ranboo is fun! And Toby and ranboo together is great!! I don't really want him to leave but I know he does soon"

"Yeah ranboos a cool guy. Uh hey y/n...."

"Yeah?"

Tommy had almost completely stopped swinging while I began to slow down a bit

"Why is it that I had never known about you before now? I feel like Toby would've told his best friend about his pretty twin sister"

I glossed over the fact he just called me pretty and took in a deep breath

"Well something happened... that made Tobys parents want to get rid of me- I went to a boarding school for troubled kids and I spent my whole childhood there....."

"Y/n.... I'm so sorry... what..... happened?"

"Well.."
I let out a deep sigh preparing myself

"Well I- killed our triplet...... NOT ON PURPOSE- so me Toby and Lucy (our triplet) were out playing on the pavement with a football... our mum told us to be careful- she told us to look after each other......"

I felt tears silently roll down my cheeks. So I untucked the hair from behind my ear so it would cover my face.. I don't want Tommy seeing me like this-

"The football went out onto the road.. we were all too scared to go and get it- so me and Toby convinced Lucy to... and trebbling she went out on the road and- and then I just heard a scream and the squeal of breaking tires... and then sirens and my mum crying. And I was just there. Staring at the road. Our mum asked what happened and I took full responsibility because of how much I loved Toby.... My parents favoured Lucy over either of us so my mum just sent me away.... She said I had problems....."

At this point there was just tear after tear after tear coming out of my eyes and couldn't help but fall to floor in pain. I was so embarrassed-

I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Y/n I'm so sorry.. do you want to go back now...?"

I sighed leaning into Tommy

"I think so... sorry to ruin this.."