Chapter 1

I hope everyone is having a nice day today!

Izuku
Izuku looked down and smiled at the lovley green grass. The smell of it reminded him of his mother. Aswell did the smell of iron. Yet it hurt him to think about her but alas he couldnt help it. Its almost like he thinks about her on impulse. "Thinking about you is deadly momma...I wont give up our dream,I promise" he said to no one in paticular. After all it was just himself in an abandoned factory with bloodied bodies everywhere he looked. The blood smered on the floor like someone panicked and tried to hide them. He picked up a blood covered flower that grew from the cracks of the factory floor and smiled. Izuku is just a 14-15 year old child and is homeless. Hes never been cared for unless it was his mother. He doesnt like pro herosof any kind beacuse he beleives they talk more then save. 'Stupid heros' he thought and let go of the flower and started to investigate the crime scene only he could see. "This man is 32 and in charge of a fashion industry...Oh this one is also in charge of one,but from america?" He looked at the 3rd body and went to it. "This girl is the assistant of the second corpse. Why would someone kill 2 people part of huge fashion industries but kill an assistant as well?" He took out his notebook and wrote down the information down. Then he flipped some pages back and read over them. "Hm,51 year old samuel higgens, villain and was a big shot at the same place those two were located in before he gpt kicked out officially for his villainous actions at the work place. His ex wife is...hm" Izuku walked over to the 3rd body then took out her wallet from her bloody pocket book and smirked "is Marie lancer formally known as Marie Higgens! Alright good job me, class dismissed." He slammed his notebook shut but not before writing all the clues down on a sheet of paper and gently placing it on one of the bodies and calling the police about the revenge situation. He walked out of the factory and groaned "what person brings people to a factory and straight up murdures them? It so...so movie like." He laughed at the thought and walked down a alley that lead to the streets. Many people fear Izuku since hes so unknown in the neighborhood. Many people have also seen him take down many thugs without anyone to back him up so of course people were scared of him. Even the rebellious and homeless kids knew not to go near him or talk down about him. Izuku walked down to the corner store he always went to and grabbed a pack of cigeretes without paying as usual. "Hello? idiot arnt you going to pay for that? 1.50 please" He turned to the female store clerk that actually walked out the store and grabbed his arm. 'This girl must be new, otherwise shed be pleading for mercy right now.' He scoffed and pulled his arm away deciding to give this new girl his mercy. He liked to solve cases, he didnt like being bossed around even by people he knew were older them him. "Ill call the police if you keep walking!" She shouted but it ended up going out the other ear. So thats what she did. Izuku didnt care since he didnt live in a actual house or apartment. He walked to an abandoned car that layed in a street. nobody ever went near the street for some reason but maybe cause it was near villain territory "which villains were they again? The gemaphobe or that weird hand guy... ugh i dont know and shouldnt care." He opened the car door and there layed a cat "well hello little guy? did you get in from the broken window or the hole on the floor of the car?" Izuku smiled when the cat meowed. "Your so cute! Oh i have tuna in one of these bags, is that what you smelled?" The cat replied with a meow and pawed at the green bag. Izuku giggled then opened the back, it smelled like cinnamon and caramel since he liked to buy a lot of those when he didnt have cigaretes on him. Speaking of cigaretes Izuku pulled out one and lit it. He got the tuna and sat in the front seat of the car and put it in the passengers seat. The cat dug into the food like a hungry pig. Izuku sighed and took his phone out seeing if the police got to the crime scene yet. "how come there putting it on the news?Oh wait there popular, duh izuku...god im such a dork" Izuku said with a giggle at the end and watched the news of it. After he went and checked out if people were talking about it. Turns out the news spread like wild fire. "How do people like fashion designers. all they do is make clothes that have designes on them." Yet he would never get his answer since he was talking to himeself. A meow broght him out of his thoughts and he looked and saw the cat at the window of the car. "Your leaving now? Alright little cat be carful, its a dangerous world for us weaklings." and with that the cat jumped out the car and sprinted to an alley. Izuku sighed "Alone again I guess." He looked to his phone then saw another mystery case. He smirked, 'Who needs sleep when you could have a little bit of a slice of life?' he puffed smoke out of his mouth then threw the cigaret out the window the left to find where this next mystery could be.