𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥

No POV

     It was the day of Fundy and Dreams wedding they where more then excited they both couldn't wait to have each other for the rest of there lives.  "I object!!" George yelled right as they where about to kiss to make it official, Everyone looked at him in shock.  George stood up and ran up to dream grabbing him and kissing him infront of the whole crowd "wait George!!" Dream yelled as he pushed away and fell to the floor "stop." dream said coldly as he looked up to George who looked as if he was going to cry.   This all pissed of Fundy deeply he stared at George in anger.  "George what the hell?!" sapnap yelled as he helped Dream off the ground and placed him back on the stage.  "i-i just.." George tried to speak but felt embarrassed infront of everyone they all looked angry, He looked up at Fundy, His eyes widening seeing Fundy's expression his teeth showing under his lips as he growled and salivia dripped from his sharp teeth.  George stepped back and felt a sudden burst of anger he started yelling "Dream you love me way more right?! How about we get together instead and ill treat you way better then this stupid fox!!" George made eye contact with Fundy while saying the last bit.

George POV

     I was terrified all the attention was on me but the expression on the fox faced asshole was so fucking scary, was he going to attack me?!  I didn't care well I did but I wanted dream I didn't care about Fundy or anyone else I just wanted Dream to love me again only me.  "Come on Dream!! You know you love me!! You have said it so many times you asked me to be your valentine and asked me out too!!" Every time I spoke I glared at Fundy there was no way he would even try to hurt me everyone would stop him.  "Dude stop.." Sapnap said, "yeah..George your being a muffin head" Bbh said dissapointed. "I dont care!!" I screamed as something pushed me to the ground.

Fundy POV

     I let go.  My animal instincts were telling me to attack him and protect Dream my owner I tried to hold back the best I could but I jumped at him pushing him to the ground, To my suprise nobody grabbed or stopped me.  I tore into the flesh on his neck shaking my head violently tearing off a chunk as he screamed in pure pain.  Blood poured out of the wound, I bit his face tearing off chunk after chunk you could see his bloody skull seap through the patches of missing skin and muscles I kept tearing off pieces till he went quite.  I looked around everyone was scared and shocked, I looked over to dream who had his hands covering his mouth and tears running down his face.  "what have I done" I thought as i looked down at George who you could barely recognize his goggles covered in the dark crimson liquid, His clothes ripped from my claws, One of his eyes rolled out of the socket.  There was peices of his flesh scattered on the ground.  My orange fur was drenched in his Blood, "im a monster.." I spoke as my eyes watered.  "oh my god.." I heard someone say i look up and almost everyone left and the doors are wide open I look to my side to see Sapnap crying while sitting on his knees and I look behind me to see Dream  I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I look at his terrified face.  

"How will he ever love me now?"