~30~

•Y/N's POV:•
I am... fucking exhausted after I did that. The effects of the magic happens at least an hour later and I'm getting the effects now.
When I was a child I discovered an abandoned library, I looked through the depths of the library and found a book about magic and what you could use them for and how. Once I tried my first magic trick, I tried it on someone's kid... thankfully the toddler was in his buggy or els the youngin' would've been in space by now.
The effects of that magic trick was a fever and exhaustion for 24 hours.
But the magic trick I did was called 'Lullaby of woe' since you had to sing in a lullaby. The effects of that was exhaustion for 48 hours and a horrid headache for around 7 hours.

Anyway we're home now, I'm laying across the couch was a banging headache that I know won't go away with any form of medication. YB was by my side through it all while Lucy was instructed to go pain the car a different colour or put more stickers on the car.
"You okay? Do you need anything?" YB asked, caressing my cheek as I blushed and hummed, "maybe a kiss.." I smiled. He chuckled and leaned down, pecking me on the lips. I took the chance and wrapped my arms around his body forcing him to lay down next to me. "Woah!" He yelped, I just hugged him tighter while putting my face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged me back, "try and get some sleep beautiful. You need it." He softly spoke, putting some of my hair behind my ear. "Mmmmm- ookay." I tiredly yawned and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.

Time Skip

"If you don't get me ice cream I will shove this slipper up your ass and make you'll have to go to hospital to get it out!" I growled at Lucy. She sighed and stood up, heading towards the kitchen. Ever since I woke up I have been in a mood since this headache hasn't left yet. I still have a good 5 hours of this headache.
And Lucy still owes me from saving her ass from going to jail. I'll have to explain how I found out they murdered some dude later... okay I'm a few days.
YB has called into work saying I won't come in for a few days, I'm surprised I haven't got fired yet from how many days I've had off.

Lucy came in with my ice cream and I immediately grabbed it, we put on my favourite movie and watched it together all huddled up together.

Until a knock was at the door.

-•No Ones POV:•-
YB stood up and went to the door while Lucy and Y/N carried on watching the movie. He opened the door and saw a man, he wasn't a Police officer that was for sure, "yes?" YB asked.
"I'm here to see Y/N." The guy said. YB's guard immediately went up, "why?" He asked sternly. The man put his hands up in defence, "I'm her manager, I just need to talk with her." He said. YB hummed and moved a-side for him to walk through to which he did. And walked to the living room.
"Y/N." The man said. Y/N looked over at him and immediately sat up, "h-hello sir." Y/N stuttered. YB said down and paused the movie.
"Well I was wondering why you are taking so many days off?" The manager asked, he saw that Y/N was curled up in a blanket, he legs sprung along the couch as she looked at him like she hasn't slept for 10 days.
"Sorry sir, I've been sick and a lot of people have been... dying." Y/N sounded sad, sympathetic... such brilliant acting.
"I see, I shall let it slide just be sure to come to work soon." The manager said. Y/N only nodded. The manager walked to Y/N and gave her a peck on the head, 'oh shit.. I forgot he's a sugar daddy and is always fucking horny for me..' Y/N thought. Lucy and YB arose from their seats and surrounded the old hag.
You were quick to grab your managers collar and whisper in his ear, "run.." with a smirk. He nodded and quickly bolted out the room with YB and Lucy chasing after him.
Leaving you chuckling as their silly behaviour. You laid down and closed your eyes, falling into a deep slumber.. once again.
And the dream, was truly oddly satisfying..

(777 words)