1 | Introductions

Hi, it's my first time writing for Chainsaw man and not writing full out oneshots like I did with Hanako-kun.

As you can see, it's a bit hard writing for Chainsaw man because you need to plan a lot of things such as the reader's abilities and it's draw backs. Adding the fact my fave boi Aki, well, y'know....

Honestly? I'm not fully confident at what I created but I hope you guys like it anyways since I've been itching to write for this fandom.

══════════════════════════

"Umm... Excuse me L/N, Miss Makima called you into her office." A random co-worker came and informed you suddenly while you were in the middle of getting a drink from the vending machine.

You turned to look at the person after you successfully grabbed your drink. You stood up and assessed the person's appearance. You take it that they're a newbie judging from their shy and uncertain attitude. You haven't seen them either.

They shifted under your stare and you almost let out a snort. You decided that you should stop making them uncomfortable.

"Ah, thank you for informing me." You smiled and patted their shoulder before heading out towards Makima's office, which is a bit far away by the way.

Whistling, you wondered why would Makima call for you without any prior notice but you could only shrug, it's not like you can do anything, she's a superior of yours after all.

"Sheesh, I hope it's not another boring task.." You sighed as you saw the entrance of Makima's office after minutes of walk.

You knocked on it and waited for her permission to enter, you can't just barge in. She can be a bit scary sometimes, wait scratch that, she is intimidating.

Well, it's always the pretty and handsome one's that are cuckoo in the head. How can you forget that?

"Come in." With that, you pushed the door open and saw two people already inside. You recognize one of them as your friend Hayakawa Aki, but the other boy, you can't quite put a name to his face.

Probably a new recruit, you can only pray for his sanity and...safety because of the look Aki is giving him.

Aki is someone who can be calm and stoic at all times but when he's already his annoyed with the new recruit, you can only guess how much annoyance he's keeping inside.

You walked in and gave greeting to Makima and faced the two boys. Aki with his usual top knot, still looks handsome as ever but he looks like he's about to strangle someone.

And that someone was the boy next to him. Blonde, whatever shade it is, hair and Golden eyes, he looks cute if you may say so.

He looks a bit out of place with the way he wears his uniform but it's alright, everyone has their way of dressing. At least he's wearing his tie right and didn't make it as his belt.

He noticed you looking at him and you gave him a small wave to which he returned with a small excited wave.

Well isn't he energetic.

"This is Y/N L/N, she's also a senior like Hayakawa." Makima introduced you with her velvety voice.

"Nice to meet you." You greeted the two boys with a pleasant smile as you bowed, feeling a bit bothered at how the new recruit is staring at you with too much intensity.

Is this what the person who informed you about Makima felt like when you were assessing them?

"She and Hayakawa are both in the same unit and you'll be with them from now on." Makima thankfully cut in and gained everyone's attention towards her.