Chapter 1

9/12/21

  [A/n: This is a random story that I decided to do

[A/n: This is a random story that I decided to do. Plus I see not much people made a book about rampage I don't own the characters in this book.]

In 1993, a breakthrough new technology known as CRISPR, gave scientists a path to treat incurable diseases through genetic editing.

In 2016, due to its potential for misuse, in the U.S. Intelligence Community designated genetic editing a "Weapon Of Mass Destruction And Proliferation."

                        Some info

    Y/n is a silver back gorilla and knows sign language just like George. They are in the same cage together and so are other silver back gorillas. Every male gorilla that doesn't have a mate tries to make her their mate but she always reject them and when George is around her he always fight the guys.

Present time
Y/n POV

I was with two female gorillas known as Femi and Enu. They both had young's while I don't because I don't have a mate. The young's were holding on to there mom.

We was sitting cleaning our selves. After a while I heard talking, looked, up and see Davis and other people with him. I walked up to him while Femi and Enu started to walk away from there spot. A male silver back passed Femi and Enu.

It wasn't any male it was a young male named Paavo he was new. He passed Davis and the people he was with who hid behind some bushes and a rock. They continued to talk while Paavo looked at Y/n walked around her started to flirt with her but she ignored him so he decided to walk away.

Y/n decided to go by Femi and Enu, she sat beside them. In the corner of her eye she see The people started to walk out the bushes and rock slowly and they looked at Paavo who walked up to Y/n, Femi and Enu, the females backed away with each step Paavo took forward.

He was trying to make his presence known to us. Davis and the people fully walked out the bushes and rock. "Paavo. Paavo. It's okay." Davis say while signing. "Femi, Enu, Y/n on station." Enu and Femi left Y/n was a little hesitant but went because she didn't want to deal with Paavo. "Good girls."

Paavo was extremely mad that Davis made them left you could even hear hear him from inside. While they was figuring things out outside Y/n, Enu and Femi was taking care of the young's. When Y/n didn't hear him no more she walked out slowly to not alert him she is there.

She sat next to Davis. They heard running and trees snapping except for Davis who was busy looking at Paavo. George walked out the bushes looking mad. "Uh...Davis." Says some guy with four eyes. [A/n: It's actually glasses.]

Davis turned and saw George. Paavo saw him as well, he started growling and challenging him. "Everyone stay where you are. No one move." Davis say. "Are you crazy?!" Say a other guy.

"If you move , we're gonna be in big trouble. Connor do not move" Davis reply. "Connor do as he says." The four eye guy say. The guy I come to know as Connor started to back up. Paavo took notice growled and challenged him instead. "Paavo. Connor don't move!"
Four eye guy say.

Davis moved in front of Connor, so Paavo could see half of Connor. "No! Paavo! Sh*t!" Connor ran, Paavo ran after him. "Aahh! HELP! HELP!" He fell and turned to look at Paavo. Paavo stood over him challenging him and growling at him.

(618 words)