After Eyes of Heaven

Phantom Blood:

Jonathan and Zepelli manage to defeat Tarkus without the Baron's sacrifice.                                  After defeating Dio Brando, Jojo I will marry his beloved Erina and along with her, he embarks on a honeymoon journey to America, Zeppeli gives Jojo I and Speedwagon a last goodbye before returning to his family.                                                                                                                                          Zeppeli will return to Italy where he will spend time taking care of his family and guarding the Pillar Men he founded in the Colosseum, he will die on December 20, 1913, passing on his mission to his son Mario. Jonathan will live a happy married life until his death.                            After the death of George II, Jonathan due to the sense of guilt of not being able to save his son felt ill and died.                                                                                                                                                          Jonathan passed away on March 14, 1921, surrounded by his family and his friends, thanking them for everything.                                                                                                                                                    Dio's fate will remain unknown.

Battle Tendency:

Ceasar decides to follow Joseph's plan instead of venturing into Kars' lair alone, thus avoiding his premature demise.                                                                                                                                                        Jojo II and Ceasar defeat the respectable Whammu, but the trio will be put in serious difficulty by Kars, the intervention of their allies Stroheim and Speedwagon will be of no use, as Kars will evolve into the Ultimate Living Being.                                                                                                                          Jojo II, Ceasar, and Stroheim following the plan of the first, try to kill Kars by throwing him into a volcano, but after that plan failed too, the group was about to give up all hope, but due to some multiple events, Kars is incapacitated from combat and was sent to space from which he will never return.                                                                                                                                                                    Jojo II seems to have not survived the battle.                                                                                                      Caesar will return to Speedwagon and the others to tell them about the alleged death of his friend, during Jojo II's funeral, Jojo himself will reappear surprising friends and relatives.    Ceasar was astonished and happy for his friend, he will then proceed to scold him for having made everyone sad, he will later receive another shocking revelation after discovering that their coach Lisa Lisa was actually Elizabeth Joestar Joseph's mother.                                                              Ceaser Zeppeli will return to Italy to help with the reconstruction of his decimated country, he will later marry a Sicilian woman from whom two males and a female will be born.                Caesar died wounded by a bullet, during the Massacre of Bologna in an attempt to save a teenage girl, at the age of 62, his nephew will later marry a young man named Giuseppe Bucciarati an honest fisherman from Campania.

Stardust Crusader:

DIO after waiting for Jonathan's death manages to get his hands on his half-brother's lifeless body that was buried in the cemetery of his hometown.                                                                              DIO will go into hiding, waiting for the appropriate moment to return to his plans of world conquest.                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks to some change of events, Avdol managed to save Iggy, Polnareff, and himself from the deadly stand Cream and later on defeats its user Vanilla Ice.                                                                      Kakyion despite the serious injuries inflicted on him by The World will be able to survive thanks to the prompt intervention of Polnareff and the others.                                                                               DIO was defeated by Jotaro accordingly and the rest of his body was reduced to ashes by the rays of the morning sun, the diary written by DIO was burned too.                                                        Jojo III will return to Japan with Joseph to finally reunite with his mother. Polnareff decides to return to Europe with Iggy, while Avdol and Kakyion decide to stay in Egypt to help the Speedwagon Foundation, with the investigation they were conducting in DIO's mansions.