How You get the Girl (1/3)

(Part one of three of How you get the Girl! :D)

Dipper Gleeful. Every man desired to be and become him. He was perfect. He was wealthy, extraordinarily attractive, had a wonderful home life, a stunning sister, and a girlfriend who people saw as one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Of course, other than his sister. He walked the Reverse Falls High School with Candy Chiu, his girlfriend. As he passed, every female blushed and gaped at him, with some guys nodding respectively and others jealously watching their girlfriends staring in his direction.

As the couple walked by, a blonde girl named Pacifica Northeast, stood at her locker, the only one in the hallway who wasn't gazing at Dipper. She was just resting on her royal blue locker, black notebook in hand, and glanced up at her best friend, Gideon, as she heard him chuckle. "Slap butter on his behind and call him a biscuit." Gideon chuckled again, crossing his arms. "Isn't he a sight for sore eye? hmm, Paz."

Pacifica groaned irritably and eventually raised her eyes to Gideon. "Don't tell me you're yet another insane fanboy of his."

"Pacifica, have a look at him." As the couple about to turn the corner, he muttered to her, jabbing his thumb in Dipper's direction. "He's the town's hottest guy." Gideon then broke out giggling, like a child who had finally gotten their candy. "And don't even begin to tell me about his sister."

Pacifica sighed and went back to writing in her journal. "Are you attracted to his girlfriend as well?"

Gideon shrugged his shoulders. "Meh. She's alright I guess." Gideon then smiled and wrapped her with his arm. "Of course, not as pretty as you." 

Gideon chuckled as Pacifica smiled a little and moved his face away with her hand. Pacifica stuffed her notebook into her black leather messenger bag as the bell rang, and she and Gideon began walking away, on their way to the last lesson of the day.

~An hour after school with Dipper~

Dipper sat in the driver's seat of his white Lamborghini, speeding down the street with two of his best friends, Cody and Garrison, laughing as if they owned the highway. Cody Chiu, his girlfriend's brother, who was sitting in the passenger seat, pulled out his phone, opened the Instagram app, and went live. "G'day, you guys!" He grinned, because as soon as that button was pressed, more than 1,000,000 people joined.

"Dipper Gleeful here," he flipped the camera to Dipper for a brief moment, "Will be surprising his lovely girlfriend, also known as my sister, Candy Chiu, with a dinner date to one of the most expensive restaurant's in the world," he paused for dramatic effect, "Sublimotion." He smirked and laughed as Garrison whistled and Dipper looked over, winking at the camera as the comments flooded in.

MarlieJarison567: Candy is such a lucky girl! 😭

KatieJohnson1010: (Reply to MarlieJarison567) IKR??? Like, I would rip out my organs if that meant being Dipper Gleeful's girlfriend! ❤️

AlexxiaRodriguz: He's so handsome!!! and 10000000000000000000% smexy!! 🤤

TylerLetona22: Forget Heather, I wish I were Candy!

Cody stayed on camera as Dipper pulled up in front of his mansion, where Candy was waiting. Dipper and Cody turned to look behind them as Garrison took the bouquet of red roses and handed it to Dipper. "All right man, come on." The three boys jumped out of the car and raced up the mansion's steps, quietly closing the car doors behind them.