Ice Cream 🍦

TRIGGER WARNING

                       Leila's POV

It ws around 8:30pm I had just woken up from my nap bc I was very tired. I groaned as my feet touched the cold floor.
I was craving something sweet so I decided to go for some ice cream. I slipped on my pink Glossier hoodie (Timothée Chalamet reference hehe) some grey sweatpants, my white slides and grabbed my keys and headed downstairs.

"Where to?" My dad asked man spreading on the couch.

"Ice cream." I responded blandly.

"Mind if I join?"

YES I DID MIND because I wanted to have some me time! but that's all out the window now I guess.

"Sure." I sigh.

Dad happily slipped on some shoes and we headed to the car.

           At the ice cream parlour

"What can I get for ya?!"

The worker asked kindly. I turned to my dad for him to order since  was still a little undecided on what flavour I wanted.

"Butter Pecan please" he replied.

"And for you?" She turned to me.

"Um cookies and cream please." I replied about 10 seconds later.

In the car

I was stuffing my face with ice cream until I saw my dad staring at me with an annoyed look.

"What?" I giggled.

"Did you seriously have to take that long to order?" 

My face dropped immediately.

"What?" I responded annoyed and appalled at the same time.
My Dad likes to start arguments out of the blue whenever hes having personal issues but tonight I wasnt having it.

"You heard me. Thee were people behind us but they had to wait because you can't decide on a damn ice cream flavour!" He said raising his voice a little. 

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SO DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME. SORRY I WANNA ENJOY THE ICE CREAM I PICK!" I yelled fed up with his crap.

"Just like your mother." He scoffed curling his finger over his mouth and looking out the window. He knew this pissed me off because my mom and I argued alot.

"Screw you." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" 

"FUCK YOU!"

I screamed again. I felt a little guilty for yelling at my Dad because he was mostly sweet to me but I dont know what had gotten into either of us tonight.
Still riled up I unintentionally sped up as we were a few miles from approaching a T- junction.

"Leila, I'm sorry that I said you were like your mom." 

My dad apologised.

"Oh now you wanna get on my good side. Apology NOT accepted."

Who did he think he was fooling with that fake apology?

"You know what, I tried." My dad said.

"Well you didn't try hard enough... I hate you."

"Leila you dont mean that."

"Yes I d-

CRASH

--‐---------------♤♡♧◇☆---------------------

A/N: Part two? Sorry if this is bad or boring this is my first book I usually only read tbh. Please tell me how I can improve. :)

W.C: 451