[.03] souya kawata , fluff

look at how small souya is compared to mucho who is cut out beside him 😵‍💫

┆彡 requested
┆souya / angry x gn!reader
┆warnings: swearing
┆word count: 643

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

So close, you were getting closer to where you were headed. Your eyes were heavy and almost overtaken with sleep, a peristaltic sound rumbling from your stomach at the mere thought of your favourite food.

Your phone vibrated against your palm that was buried in your jacket's pocket, you blearily squint your eyes at the blinding lit screen, a message from Nahoya. You could make out the quickened jumbled words in his message stated that him and Souya got into a fight, and need your help. It was a first, as the twins never left anyone conscious in a fight.

Your desire to get home prolonged, it would have to wait, you needed to help the twins. Them getting into a fight does not surprise you, aside from the fact that they need your help.

【 TIMESKIP 】

You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. Something about the way the twins aggressively fight was entertaining, but as much as you wanted to keep watching, you couldn't just stand around. You were called various insults by the gang members, yet you walked unbothered towards them. It made it worse for themselves, resulting in half of them beaten with broken bones, faces reshaped, all deformed on the soaked ground.

You grimaced and took a look at the remaining unconscious bodies. "I don't think you need my help anymore."

"Leaning so soon?" Nahoya called out.

"I already helped you," You say, but stop as soon as you see Souya staring at you, that kid, he was gonna be the death of you one day.

"Okay, fine. I'll walk you guys back." You give in with a small sigh, not without earning a laugh from Smiley.

"I think both of you could've easily handled all of them.."

"Souya just wanted to see you."

The blue haired twin's eyes wander around, meeting anything but yours, embarrassed about what would come next.

"Oh, did he now?" You bit back a grin, slinging an arm around his neck from beside, pulling him closer in attempts to tease him. Which seemed to be working perfectly.

"I wanted to see you too, that's why I came here." You could've sworn you saw his cheeks heating up, but your mind was also distracted from the thought of food.

A few beats of silence fall upon everyone, before you clear your throat to ease the awkwardness. "Sleepover at my house?"

【 TIMESKIP 】

Passing by convenience stores, you all picked up some snacks to eat, and put on your favourite movie to watch for fun. Souya was awkwardly sitting away from you. Whispering his name, you invite him into your arms, which he gladly accepts and cuddles into you for warmth, his arms encircling your stomach. The way your fingers soothingly ran through his puffy blue hair caused him to fall asleep, earning small snores from him.

The clock on your phone read 2am, your lock screen showed a picture you, Smiley and Angry once took when you visited an amusement park. Nahoya held cotton candy as big as his hair, you had your arms around both twins. This made you smile, reminiscing about that time.

Smiley ended up sleeping in a questionable position, you blinked and felt how heavy your eyes really were. 'I should start getting more sleep.'

You saw how the moon was lit like a torch in a dark hall, the illumination seeping through the curtains. You plant a simple kiss on Souya's forehead, mumbling a "goodnight," and snaking your arms around his body.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

a/n: very sorry i didn't publish this earlier i just didn't find the motivation, but thanks for being patient. and now im late to 3rd period bc i was writing this 🤸