Blazers and converse a Harry Styles Fanfic

A/N: HI GUYS so this is my first fanfic im sure you will all like it

"WHAT R U GOING TO WEAR?!" i heard Danielle squel on the other end of the phone. "CALM DOWN DANI! its just a party and im going to wear my soldier green crop top and my black tights and my camo jacket with my hair streight what r u going to wear?" i replied attempting to calm her down. "well um im just going to wear my high waisted shorts and my shirt that has the chetah cross on it an my hair is going to be curled at the ends well i have to go take a shower bye leanne" she hung up before i could say bye. 'why is Dani makeing such a big deal out of this its just a party but i remember when she explained she had a surprise for me there i havent a clue what it may be im just hopeing its good' i asked myself. "LE! come downstairs you need to eat!" i heard my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs. "No thanks mom remember the party is in a few hours there will be louds of food there!" i yelled back but she didnt answer. i grabed my clothes from my closet and walked to my bathroom. i took a 30 minuet shower and slipped all my clothes on i blowdried my hair and streightend it till it was completly sleek. I walked into my room and sat on my chair looking into the mirror butting some makeup on when i heard a knock at the door "come in" i said while applying my mascara "Hey Le" i heard Dani say as she walked in and sat on my bed " are you ready for the party" i asked turning around on my chair "yeah do i look good?" she aske  standing up off of the bed and spinning aroung " you look so pretty all the boys will be over you!" i replied "thanks Le you dont look so bad yourself you need some help with the make up?" she said walking over to me "um yess please just on my eyes can you put some of the pink i shadow?" i said handing her the mac eye shadow "sure" she replyied apllying it to my face> "okay there its perfect we both looked in the mirror befor glancing at the clock. 8:43 it read "we need to leave the party is like 30 minuets away and i tolf your surprise to be there at 9" dani spoke "lets go!" i said running out the door and hoping into the driver seat. "whats the surprise dani?" i asked while pulling out og the drive way. "youll see" she replied chuckling under her breath. "is it a boy?" i asked with a disapointed tone. You see the last time Dani set me up with a guy he ended up being a complete and total dick. "maybe" she replied looking out the window as we drove by a carnival. we arrived at the party and she rushed me out of the car i heard her calling someone over. Dani was talking to someone but i couldnt see him because she was rite infront of him. I walked over and saw a tall curly haired figure with sparkling green eyes looking streight into mine he was wearing a navy blue blazer with a white top and low slung skinny khakis and white converse. "Umm Leanne this is Harry. Harry this is Leanne" she said pushing us towards eachother chests touching and eyes stearing into each others. "well are you guys coming in or not?" Dani asked sarcastically. we both fallowed her into the house where the party was going on. "umm why dont you two go and sit down ill be rite back" she said while rushing away. "um Leanne? would you like to sit down?" he said gesturing towards the couch "um sure" i said bushing and walking past him towards the couch. i sait down and Harry sat fsr from me "I dont bite" i said chuckleing looking at Harry "so Leanne.. um .. i i have no fault in this it was all Dani's Idea" he said while scooting closer to me. i could barely hear him over the pounding music and all the other people talking. "its okay Harry this isnt her first time trying to set me up" i replied "really?" he asked. His eyes stearing sreight into mine his face inching closer to my face i tried pushing him away but he wouldnt budge he  kept getting closer and his lips where already pressed to mine. i stood up "WHAT THE HELL? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!!" i scram and ran away looking for Danielle. I found her in the kitchen surrounded by boys and i knew she didnt like it i pushed through all of them and grabed her arm and ran outside the house. " Thank you so much Le" she spoke in relief "no problem Dani" i replied catching my breath "wheres harry?" danny asked. " Dani im sorry but i dont think your a match maker im really sorry but Harry Kissed me out of nowhere i just ran away i mean he doesnt even know me im really sorry dani" i relpied looking at the floor fealing full of guilt "Oh my god i am so sorry Le i didnt think he would do that ill talk to him but please just give him a chance i know you guys are really meant for eachother i just know it something about him just has your name written all over it" she replied "NO DANI IM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN YAH REMEMBER JOHN YAH HE HURT ME HE WOULD HIT ME AND ABUSE ME IM NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!" i yelled at dani "But... Fine! thats your fault your always complaining about how your single and want to be in a relationship and i try to help you but i guess the guys i pick for you just arent good enough please just let me talk to Harry im sure he didnt mean to.." she answered softly "DIDNT MEAN TO OHH COME ON DANI YOU DONT BELIEVE ME?!?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND?? BUT I guess WHERE NOT!" i scram running to my car i started the engine and left .

A/N: like or comment if you want the next chapter i know its a little short sorry :)))