interaction with the wyatts

RAW  

Dean was in the ring about to start his match. seth, roman, and i were ringside. we have been having problems with the wyatt family lately so seth and roman stayed close to me. dean and i have been dating for about three months and bray thinks that im deans weakness and he also thinks that im sister abigail. cm punk came out. dean started off really good. until the lights go out. i hear fighting around me. then i feel someone grab me by my hair. i let out a scream. the lights come back on. dean roman and seth are in the ring looking around. and the wyatts have me at the bottom of the ramp. "oh shield. you do realize that i have your most prize posession right here." he said stroking my hair. "well shield lets make a deal. if you beat us tonight then we will give her back, but if you lose she has to join us." bray said. "you have yourself a deal." dean said. they took me backstage and let go of me and i took off towards catering hoping that the shield was there. i bumped into cm punk and my big brother dolph ziggler. "hey sis you ok?" dolph asked. "yeah have you seen the shield." before i could get an answer i heard yelling behind me. it was dean. i ran and jumped into his arms. "i am so sorry. they didnt hurt you did they?" dean asked. "no." i said.

SKIP TO THE MATCH

the wyatts took me out there and tied me up to one of the commentary chairs. when the shield came out dean looked at me with a worried look. dean wanted to start it off against rowan.  

--five mins later--

roman was in and seth and dean were fighting outside the ring against rowan and harper. bray got out of the ring and untied me. then, he tore up the announcer table and stood me on top of it and hit me with a sister abigail and everything went dark.

--in the hospital---- 

i hadnt woken up so the trainers sent me to the nearest medical facilaty. i woke up with an ivy in my arm and oxygen in my nose. i saw dean sitting next to me. "dean." i managed to get out. "hey." he said smirking. "i know that youre blaming yourself, so dont." i said. "but if i wouldnt have..." i kissed him. he smirked. i was released one hour after that.