Welcome!

Hello, everybody! This is our new collab account! We are very excited to have you all here and hope that you enjoy our stories! If you don't, that's okay too, just leave!

Our main fandoms that we will be writing fanfics about are in our bio of this account! More may or may not be added on later! There are a few things that we refuse to write, for it being out of our comfort zone really, and those are also listed in our bio!

We are here to have fun, write stories, and just chill! This is a safe space and everyone is welcome and we try to make everyone feel safe and secure!

                                           ~Lynn

Hey everyone! Like Lynn said, this is our collab account! Keep in mind that if you should have any requests, then you have to read the rules in the bio.

We have nothing against those types of stories (except for the incest ones), but it's not really comfortable to write and we feel weird doing it!

Sibling fluff and angst is always welcome, but when it comes to ships, should we ever do them, there will only be fluff or angst. There would be absolutely NO SMUT!

Our fandoms are in our bio and those are the ones that we'll write.

We are both trying to have a lot of fun with this page, and give a welcoming environment.

If you don't like our stories, then please leave. There is no need to be mean over here.

Just a little warning to those who are sensitive, our stories will have some heavy angst and sometimes even death. You have been warned. I hope that you all enjoy our stories! We will do our best to make this page very fun for everyone.

                                    ~Juliana <3