Free Period

Y/n Was sitting in his seat teaching his class with Monokuma standing next to him unbeknownst to the students but very well known to the two teachers was that there was a remote controlled vibrator dancing around in Y/N's ass hitting the walls perfectly pre-cum already dripping out of Y/N's rock hard cock just staring at Monokuma giving a presentation on European history. There were only a few seconds till the bell would ring just desperately waiting, trying oh-so-hard not to moan in front of everyone. The bells rang and the students were dismissed relief and pleasure waved over Y/N as the door was shut and locked by Monokuma. You had your free period because you two were 1-3 period teachers and 4th period was a time for you two to eat talk and grade papers but you two had other plans the window was blocked out due to school policy and the doors automatically lock but mMonokuma gave extra attention into making sure it was locked earlier. You pulled down your pre-cun soaked pants and boxers and started stroking your shlong. Monocuma walked over with attitude in his amazing hips. and announced, "What do you think you doing." as he aggressively ripped your arms from your pubic area and quickly used Monokuma magic (IDK I've never played the game) to tie your hand behind your back and he threw you over the table by your wrists. He started jacking you off as if you were a cow as the vibrator rode further and further up hitting all the sweet spots "moo for me" is what sent you over the edge those degrading words caused you to crumble under Monokuma cumming all over the floor. Monokuma was looming over you just staring he then decided that he wasn't finished and turned you over to face him your back resting on the now warm desk. Monokuma pulled the vibrator out of your trembling ass and shoved it in your mouth. The vibrations hurting your teeth Monokuma could see an uncomfortable look on your face and turned it off and put it in his pocket. he pulled your hole up to his mouth and started licking and sucking getting many different sounds and reactions out of you. after a few minutes of that he went straight too 2 fingers and shoved them is your ass causing pain and pleasure to pour out of your mouth moans and small yelps filling the room as he added a 3rd finger getting you to cum again. It was time he pulled your legs over his shoulders and lined his dick up with your hole and pounding it in pleasure and wet slapping filled the room. This went on for a few minutes and he came in you leaving you laying there left to clean up yourself. you used the wet wipes in one of your desk drawers to clean yourself and the floor. you got your things and left the school going home to sleep for the weekend. luckily it was Friday.