Part 1

Hi guys❤️
Back with another story. Hope you guys will like it.
Happy reading guys.

Part 1

'Ho kya gaya hai us Raavi ko?' Shiva thought to himself staring at the dark clouds.
'Vaise toh har waqt ladne ko tyar rehti hai or aaj kuch nahi boli? Shiva kuch karna hoga tujhe. Tu aise uski life kharab nahi hone de sakta. Bilkul nahi' he thought to himself. He boosted himself to go and blast on her  again.
He entered the room only to get rooted to his spot, he saw her sleeping on the floor, she slept in a sitting position with a book in her hand. Seeing her like this he couldn't force himself to be angry at her.
He tried to wake her up but left because he can't melt here.
He woke up in the morning to talk to her or rather shout at her but didn't find her in the room. He woke up early, no one was awake yet but he heard commotion in the kitchen. He went to the kitchen to find her working there, food was prepared as he saw her doing the dishes.
'Yeh natak kis liye kr rahi hai tu? Huh?' Shiva asked, greeting his teeth.
'Raavi ignored him.
'Ae Raavi kya harkat hai yeh?' He spoke, grabbing her elbow.
'Shiva kya chahta hai tu? Tujhe dikhai nahi de raha kya? Dhara di se upar hai kya teri yeh nafrat? Kya ho gaya hai tujhe Shiva? Dhara di ke liye ayi hu main yaha or tu hai ki' she was frustrated with his behaviour.
'Sahi kaha tune Raavi. Teri azaadi sabse upar hai mere liye par yeh nafrat ki vajah se nahi hai' he thought to himself.
'Yeh natak karne ki zarurat nahi hai tujhe' he spoke trying to ignite anger in her.
'Thik hai' she spoke and left the room to do her remaining chores leaving a confused and shocked Shiva.
---------
It's been a week since Shiva is watching Raavi, she has been working day and night in the house. She did everything before anyone wakes and completed everything after everyone sleeps. Everyone ignored her and she too didn't behave like a family member, she behaved more like a maid.
She would sleep on the floor, eat alone and this thing irked him to hell.
She would only talk to Gaumbi because he genuinely cared for her and would joke with Krish when no one was around. That's it.
He decided to free her from this situation.
Everyone was present in the living area when Shiva called Raavi shouting.
'Yeh kya hai? Jab kaam hota nahi hai toh karti kyu hai?' He said, showing her his shirt.
'Kyu chilla raha hai?' Raavi asked.
'Meri shirt kyu jalayi? Main toh janta hu tu nautanki karne yaha ruki hai. Jati kyu nahi hai? Main kal hi jake court mein papers deta hu' he spoke in anger.
Everyone was shocked as to how they can fight on small things.
Raavi kept quiet and was about to go inside when he tried to make her angry.
'Pata hai acha hua tujh jaisi ladki se picha chut raha hai mera. Shukar hai' shiva mocked her.
Raavi went inside and brought the papers 'sahi kaha tune. Tu mujh jaisi ladki bardasht bhi nahi kar sakta' she spoke, igniting anger in him.
'Kya matlab' suman intervened.
'Or kya. Darpok hai apka beta kaki. Mujhe jaisi sundar ladki isse handle nahi hui. Ise laga Raavi toh itni padi likhi hai, itni sundar hai kaise rakhunga main ise. Isliye dar kar isne mujhe divorce dia' raavi spoke hoping Suman and Dhara wouldn't intervene now.
Suman was about to intervene but Gaumbi stopped her.
'Dar or vo bhi tujhse? Tu khud ko hoor ki pari samajhti hai? Or mujhe langoor samajhti hai? Matlab kya hai tu? Queen of Victoria jo tere kharche nahi utha paunga' shiva retorted back.
'Utha sakta toh divorce kyu deta? Darpok hai Shiva tu' she spoke, making him more angry.
'Naam se toh Shiva hai par vaise ek number ka fattu hai tu'
'Faltu mat bol Raavi. Bahut bol rahi hai' shiva spoke dangerously.
'Ab bardasht nahi ho raha? Fattu kahi ka. Divorce dena bahut asaan hai Shiva par nakhre uthana kharche uthana bahut mushkil' she spoke with a smirk, praying from inside to her Bholenath that her plan doesn't backfire.
'Main tere kharche nahi utha sakta? Itna nithala samjhti hai mujhe?' Shiva asked.
'Utha sakta toh divorce thodi deta. Fattu hai tu Shiva. Fattu. Or yeh divorce papers tere dar ka saboot hai. Asli Shechu toh tu hai Shiva. Haha. Haha' she laughed loudly, irking him more.
In his anger he took the papers and tore them 'le fad diye papers ab bol fattu'
Raavi smiled seeing this, and soon a smirk appeared on her face. Everyone was shocked and Shiva too realised what he did in his anger.
'Ise kehte hai Karma, Shiva. Us din mere gusse ka fayda uthake tune papers sign karvaye the or aaj maine vohi papers tere hathon se fadva diye. Ab de divorce ki dhamki' she spoke and was about to leave when Gaumbi said 'I am proud of you Raavi' Krish too came and hugged her.
Dhara too had a small smile on her face but hid it.
Shiva was standing there dumbfounded, how come she understood his action. How come she came to know that he used her anger in his favour and today she did the same with him. How?
Raavi on the other hand did her victory dance. She had figured a long time ago that Shiva used her anger so she too was waiting for a chance. She knows that he doesn't love her but she also knew he was breaking all ties because of the pressure by society and his insecurities. She had avoided all the fights he had picked on her but when today he created that scene she prepared herself. Because that shirt was not burnt by her, today her Bholenath was on her side.
'Ab gale ki haddi toh nikal gayi. Ab is ghar se koi mujhe nahi nikal sakta.' She thought to herself and started preparing her bed.
'Kya harkat thi yeh?' Shiva asked entering inside.
'Karma tha Shiva. Or tere liye lesson ki apne gusse ko kabu mein rakh varna apna hi nuksan kar baithega. Yeh toh chal main apni hu par kal ko koi gair tera fayda na uthale' she blurted in her victory.
'Apni' it sounded good but Shiva knew it was not the truth. So, he just took his pillow and lied on the floor.
Yes, he too slept on the floor because he couldn't see her sleeping on the floor, when she didn't listen to him. He too started sleeping on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiva took a day off for today as he had some important work at home. So, he stayed home and started doing the accounts and everything.
It was evening time now, Shiva had been noticing. Raavi was working since morning and no one bothered to acknowledge that.
He lost his calm when Rishita entered the house and spoke 'raavi pani dedo yar please'
Raavi obliged and brought water, Dhara noticed Shiva's angry expressions so she purposely said.
'Rishita mere liye garam pani le aa pairo mein bahut dard ho raha hai' Dhara said knowing Raavi would bring it for her.
Rishita made faces while Raavi went inside and brought water for her.
'Ae Raavi mere bhi pair daba de zara' Suman too spoke as she too noticed Shiva's expression. She and Dhara have been doing this on purpose now because they have seen how Shiva's expressions have changed whenever Raavi was told some work.
'Raavi please aaj ka dinner tu khud manage kar lio kyuki mujhe kaam karna hai office ka' Rishita spoke.
'Thik hai' Raavi replied.
'Tu pagal hai kya? Ho kya gaya hai tujhe? Kya kar rahi hai?' Shiva spoke not caring about his family.
'Shiva please abhi nahi. Phir lad lio' Raavi spoke who thought he was again picking a fight.
'Chup. Bakwas mat kar. Tu rehne de ja kam kar apna' he spoke in anger. Raavi was about to go when she heard him.
'Kya kar rahe ho aap sab? Naukrani nahi hai vo is ghar ki. Jisko dekho kam bole ja raha hai. Rishita bhabhi main apki respect karta hu par yeh kya tarika hai? Aapko dikhai nahi deta ki vo kitna kam karti hai?
Upar se aap mein se koi bhi nahi acknowledge nahi karta.' Shiva spoke finally.
'Shiva kya ho gaya? Dinner banane ko hi toh kaha hai. Or yeh ghar par hi toh rehti hai kar sakti hai' Rishita spoke.
'Seriously? Had kar rahe ho aap. Subah se paglo ki tarah lagi padi hai vo. 5 baje uth jati hai sare kaam karti hai. Raat ko bhi late soti hai, padne tak ka time nahi hai uske paas. Or aap keh rahe ho kar sakti hai? Na toh aap morning mein help karte ho na raat ko.' Shiva spoke. Raavi felt good he took a stand for her though she didn't need it but still she felt good.
'Humne nahi kaha tha ise yaha aane ke liye or nahi kam karne ko kaha tha' Suman spoke, pushing him more.
'Nahi kaha tha. Janta hu. Par aap bhi janti hai ki itne dino se ab Raavi hi sab kam karti hai. Or aap log use maaf tak nahi kar paye ab tak.' Shiva spoke.
'Tujhse matlab? Lagti kya hai teri? Or kar rahi hai kaam toh karne de tujhe kya matlab' Suman spoke, raising her voice.
'Biwi hai vo meri maa. Bahu hai apki isliye mujhse pura pura matlab hai uska.' He finally accepted making everyone happy from within.
Raavi just looked at him with awe, finally he accepted that.
Shiva was angry; he just went to the kitchen to help Raavi there.
Raavi protested but he didn't listen. He did whatever he could do to help her.
At dinner time Shiva held Raavi's hand and made her sit with everyone.
'Baith chup chap or sabke sath khana kha. Ghar ka sadasya hai tu. Ayi samajh?' Shiva ordered her.
'Mujhe bahut kaam hai kitchen mein Shiva' Raavi said trying to get up but Shiva stuffed food in her mouth.
'Chup or khana kha' he spoke to her.
Gaumbi,Dev and Krish were shocked. Gaumbi asked with his eyes from Dhara to which she whispered 'baad mein bataungi'
They all sat and had dinner. Raavi was happy to gain that respect from Shiva and she was finally happy that her old Bhoothnath was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, how was it guys?
I hope you guys liked it.
See you soon with another update.