Menace

Do enemies kiss each other? Renjun wonders the same.

Another day was ruined again and it was all because of one person. Who could be that person when there's literally only one person Renjun despises so much. The one and only Na Jaemin whom he thinks is so stupid, frank and insanely handsome. (He keeps denying it but his friends say so making him just nod to not cause anymore fuss). He didn't know what mortal sin he did in his past life to be bothered by this monster. Did he assassinate the king of Spain? Did he set a fire on the hanging garden of Babylonia? Or is he the one who stole Zeus' thunderbolt? He don't know but one thing for sure, he needs to make this menace of his life fuck off.

If you ask Donghyuck, Renjun's closest friend, what he thinks about the two of them, for sure he'll answer that they're like a cat and a dog who fights a lot. But cat and dog fights are cute, aren't they? Theoretically speaking and how they treat each other, they're enemies but if you look more inside, they're just people seeking affection from others. Maybe that's their way of making friends or their way of finding a boyfriend.

Renjun is the typical student you can see in every school. Well not the part where he's the top student on their batch, not just that he's the vice president of the student council and a consistent dean lister since he entered university. While Jaemin, uhmmm. How could you put it into words? The black sheep of the family? That one guy on your school who's sex appeal overflows, a son of a rich family but needs to attend to school because he can't solve basic math. Now you understand how different they are.

Renjun swear, he already tried distancing himself from the boy because he thinks Jaemin would just be a bad influence to him. But the boy is just so stubborn to the point that he even enrolled for a tutoring class from Renjun just to annoy his ass. You don't see Renjun's problem. He's not just gonna hold himself back and not say anything in their tutoring class but the thought of getting closer to Na Jaemin himself is already a problem to Renjun.

"Why do you hate him that much?" His bookworm friend, Donghyuck asked, not even sparing a glance to Renjun and continued reading the book he's holding. Renjun just sighed at the sudden question. Why wouldn't he? It's literally the 9th time of the week.

"Do I really need to give you a reason? You should already know that." He simply answers, diverting his attention back to his laptop. The next few minutes were completely quiet (of course, they're at the library, you forgot?).

"I don't know. Tell me." Donghyuck asks again, breaking the silence. Renjun closed his laptop aggressively looking at his friend as he mutters an 'are you serious?' to him. His friend didn't seem to notice as his attention is still on his book. Renjun let out a heavy breath again.

"I'm gonna give you 100 reasons but you better listen to me. First, he's getting on my nerves, he always follows me around like i'm his master or whatever. Second, he's so rich and he likes to show it off to everyone. Why would he even go to school riding a porsche? Third, he always sticks his plastic surgeried face close to me and it's getting annoying. Fourth, why are so many girls interested in him? I mean, he's not worth the chase." Renjun was cut off by Donghyuck's palm on his mouth. He took a second to catch his breath until he let DOnghyuck speak.

"First of all, your first reason is the only one valid because the others are not his fault. Being rich and handsome is not his fault. Also, you being jealous when girls are getting near him is not his fault." Donghyuck explains. Renjun's jaw dropped by the words thrown at him. Jealous? That word is not even on his vocabulary so how can he be jealous. And jealous of the girls who go near Na Jaemin? For god's sake, he would rather die than get jealous of them.

"I am not!" Renjun says, loudly, that made the people around them look at their reaction. He mutters sorry before going back to Donghyuck. He looks at his friend with beyond belief. "I'm not going to explain anymore. You're just twisting my words." He says, getting annoyed.