1 ~ the beginning

Keys:

() - Ather note

Y/n - your name

E/c - eye color

H/t - hair type (curly, silky, ect.)

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

S/c - skin color

F/m - face mark (scar, freckles, putty mark)

B/s - body shape (slim, and curvy)

C/s - chest size (small, medium, large)

F/c - favorite color

S/f/c - secant favorite color

Third person pov:

Y/n was made by a young girl back in 1933 she loved tango, the moves, the beauty, the cras almased her. Her parents were famous dancers of different styles but they had to stop for a year almost going bankrupt when she was born. They never cared so they travel a lot leaving her alone with no one. The maids and butlers only pity her but only two people never pitied her Marie and Edward but they still don't know the stuff that she wants to know. so she decided to create a friend that could teach her tango. She created a music box with a smell female figure with beautiful S/c and H/t H/c H/l with F/m and a beautiful F/c dress and S/f/c (dress above).

"Goodbye mother and father" the young female spoke softly as to abolts left without a word. Her hands turned into fist will the maids and butlers looked at the young girl in pity whispering she turned around in anger the house was silent only shoes clicking was heard.

"Marie, Edward let's go" the young girl said turned walking

"Yes miss Angelica" Marie and Edward replayed bowing slightly as they followed Angelica down the hallway as they reached a wooden door revealing a mini workshop.

"Marie and Edward may continue your cleaning work sorry for bothering you too" Angelica said messing with her dress the two looked at each other chucking

"Miss Angelica you never will be a bother to us and never will just call us when you need us ok" Marie spoke softly pating Angelica will Edward nodded with a smile Marie and Edward wert just a maid and butler they were like a mother and father to Angelica she nodded smiling Marie and Edward said there goodbye leaving Angelica by herself she walked to the table a small music box sat she sighed starting were she left off as she put the finishing teaches on the smell figure she smiled proudly but soon faded away.

"What's the point? It's a music box, not a real person. I'll never learn tango and will never be loved or cared about" she whispered tears falling as she kneed to the grounded sodding silently. Not noticing the fog appearing around the room suddenly she felt arms around her. She gasped quickly seeing a woman with S/c and H/t H/c H/l with F/m and beautiful E/c. The woman looked sad at the younger girl she hugged gently wiping her tears.

"Why do you cry little one" the woman's voice was soft like she feared that they'll scare the young girl. Angelica looked in shook not knowing what's going on her body shivered scared if she said the wrong thing that she'll end up hurt or worst dead

"It's just I want to learn tango so I made that music box?" Angelica looked at the music boxes seeing the smell figure gone she looked back at the woman then back to the box.

"Where did it go" Angelica said worried that the box mit have broken she the H/c-net tilted her hair

"Oh sorry it's just I saw you crying and I hopped off to give you a hug" the woman smiled. Angelica looked shocked how the little finger could turn into a grown woman. Angelica remembered her wish that the music boxes would teach her how to dance tango. Tears fell as she hugged the woman

"It worked! It accidentally worked! Can you teach me tango" Angelica beamed. The woman nodded, smiling down at the girl.

"Im Angelica What's your name" she question smiling

"Will i dont have one" the woman sighed Angelica paused to think of a name her eyes light up

"How about Y/n?" the woman thought noddeding.

After that day Angelica and Y/n practiced night and day in the garden. As years went by Angelica grew older she got married then having kids Y/n would take care of them when they left. But as the years went Angelica grew older but Y/n stated by her side day and night. The last night came of Angelica leaving Y/n sad and left behind and forgotten as her box started to catch dust.

"They left me"