05| When the sea meets the shore.

Zeke was speeding through the dark alleys taking the closest shortcuts to reach the cafe.  

Who is this guy? And who does he think he is?  

Questions of curiosity and hymns of apologies were running through his head as he gripped on the cold and wet handle of his motorcycle. He was starting to get annoyed at what man might have brought her in? Or what actually went down?

Yes he was worried, a random stranger just brought he's part- timer into his cafe and into her room. The best part of all of this? She is unconscious for some apparent reason. But apart of his concern on the situation, he was absolutely guilty of leaving Rachel alone that evening, she had explained that she didn't know her way around Cameron and he had just carelessly left her to get by. 

"What have I done?" Zeke mumbled as he finally reached a familiar road. 

🍁 

Inside

 Henry started to light the little fireplace that was located at the corner of the room. He placed the twigs from the brown sack and threw them one by one into the pit.

The room was slightly warmer now. He turned around to get one more glance of Rachel before he went downstairs to get her some water.

As he looked around the cafe, he let out a smile.  

What a cozy looking place.  

And then he began to grab a glass, filled it with water and brought it upstairs.

He sat down next to her by a chair, trying his best not to take too many glances at her.

 But even God knows that is one impossible task that he could not indeed handle. He watched her closely and smiled. Looking at how innocent she looked sleeping but how vulgar she can be when she wakes.

 He let out a small laugh after remembering the many little things about her.

 But one can only handle an amount of temptations.

His hands were getting hungrier, he wanted to touch her skin. 

His hands started moving from her brown wavy hair to her soft glass skin. His fingers couldn't help outline little details of her face that his head will now never forget. 

But the sound of his heart grew louder, his ears were red and he wasn't really thinking straight so his fingers moved slowly down towards her lip.

 Were they always this lush?

 He was slowly moving closer but stopped dead in his tracks as he heard a sharp voice from behind him. 

 "What are you doing?" 

 As he turned around he let out a smirk at Zeke who stood there with a bag in his hand.

 "She fainted." He coldly answered still remaining seated.

"You didn't even tell me your name on the phone, do you know how worried I was?" Zeke said as he didn't bother to make eye contact with him and then proceeded to take a better look at Rachel. 

 Henry didn't say anything but watched the concern in Zeke's eyes as he looked at her. 

"Are you her boyfriend?" Henry asked as he realized how much of  a dick he was for asking that question.

 "What?" Zeke said as he felt a slight lump in his throat.

 "You seem close, I don't know if I like that." Henry said as he looked away.